Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
FYI, the Yahoo! story was read by 300,000+ users. :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
IPad story & photo of mystery man is in today's Sundays Times In Gear section inside back cover asking any 'cyber-Sherlocks' to identify & email ST.

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
Aaaargh! This is like the old days videoing a film off the telly and the tape running out before the end!

Whodunnit?!

All this kicked off before I joined the forum, have only just read it as it was resurrected from obscurity. I've just whiled away a fantastically entertaining hour reading the thread. The drama, the intrigue, the humour ... it even has sub-plots!

Thank you SO much.

This forum really does kick the arse of every other, I've belonged to a number of online communities in the past but none have kept me so entertained as NSC.

Aaaargh! This is like the old days videoing a film off the telly and the tape running out before the end!

Whodunnit?!

All this kicked off before I joined the forum, have only just read it as it was resurrected from obscurity. I've just whiled away a fantastically entertaining hour reading the thread. The drama, the intrigue, the humour ... it even has sub-plots!

Thank you SO much.

This forum really does kick the arse of every other, I've belonged to a number of online communities in the past but none have kept me so entertained as NSC.

Alright, but WHERE did you put Tom's laptop?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
aaaargh! This is like the old days videoing a film off the telly and the tape running out before the end!

Whodunnit?!

All this kicked off before i joined the forum, have only just read it as it was resurrected from obscurity. I've just whiled away a fantastically entertaining hour reading the thread. The drama, the intrigue, the humour ... It even has sub-plots!

Thank you so much.

This forum really does kick the arse of every other, i've belonged to a number of online communities in the past but none have kept me so entertained as nsc.

thief! Thief! Thief! Thief! Burn him! Thief! Thief! Thief!

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
Lol, come to think of it ... there ARE shutters on my window ....

We must suspect EVERYONE, what a twist to the tale it would be if I did turn out to be the rotter!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Still not got the bastard back.

(but I do have a shiny new one courtesy of my home insurance)

that dog though... that f***ing dog....

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Gotta be some sort of record this thread, excluding on-going ones like word assosiation etc.

Why not get loads of white t shirts printed with the guy's pic on the front (and dog on the back?), get all your mates to put them on and wander around Hove one afternoon. Or distribute lots at the next game and try and get them picked up by the TV cameras.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here