Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Update!

The man and dog have been spotted TOGETHER in/around the GEORGE STREET AREA on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

This is very good news.

So there IS a link between the two, he probably lives in close proximity to Hove. So there you have it.
Keep your eyes peeled if you go down George Street, I'm going to flyer the shops down there.

I can fully understand people getting tired of this. But it's come this far and I now KNOW that the guy has been around Hove twice WITH the dog. I just can't leave this alone now.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok missed than sentence. However given the publicity this generated last week with zero leads, id be putting this issue to bed now. Yes its gutting, but let it go.

I understand what you're saying. But now, it's not so much about the actual iPad, it's the fact that it's mine and yes I do want it back. I have a photo of the guy who had it and I know he shops in Hove.

Like I said, I ONLY sent the photo of the girl to the Police and the local schools. I did not ask them to send ME any information.

People need to understand that you can't just STEAL someone stuff just because you were the one who found it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
However given the publicity this generated last week with zero leads, id be putting this issue to bed now.
The picture of the girl wasn't published. I see know harm in posting that to the schools in the area, asking them to contact the police (reference details attached etc) if they know of the girl.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Update!

The man and dog have been spotted TOGETHER in/around the GEORGE STREET AREA on MORE THAN ONE OCCASION by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

This is very good news.

So there IS a link between the two, he probably lives in close proximity to Hove. So there you have it.
Keep your eyes peeled if you go down George Street, I'm going to flyer the shops down there.

I can fully understand people getting tired of this. But it's come this far and I now KNOW that the guy has been around Hove twice WITH the dog. I just can't leave this alone now.

Nice one! That's near where I live so I will definitely be on the look out!

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Contact Vets in Hove area??

Update!

This is very good news.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
It doesnt. Purely my advice from a "lifes too short" perspective.

But then being proactive and doing something about it however likely or unlikely it is to resolve the missing item is surely better than just being angry about not having it and it probably hasn't taken much time out of his day to post these things and imagine the excitement if he managed to get it back.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

What we need to do is have a NSC stakeout

2007_delirious_005.jpg

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Fair enough if Tom sees him he can speak to the guy, however I don't think anyone else can or at least it's not advisable. What should people do if they do see him?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
So, if we see him in George St, or anywhere else, what do we do?

Ask him if he owns an Ipad, has a dog and a daughter?
Ask him where he lives?
Call the police, 999?

Or do we just come straight out with it "Oi, you thieving git, where's the IPAD"?

If we see him walking into a house, then that's easy, PM to TWOCHOICEStom with the address. Other than that, I am not sure what we are expected to do except keep posting sitings on here..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It is a tricky one as to what to do of you do see him I must admit.

I'd say call 101 NOT 999. It's not an emergency but if any officers are nearby I'm sure they'd help.

Also if could contact me on tomclarke dot bha at gmail dot com that would be great. I can call the police if need be.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This news has just been used as my Fish and Chips plate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here