Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help! I work next to a Palace fan

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Just post his e-mail address on here and we'll do it for you!

You can just sit there whilst he recieves continual mails from bored mid season Albion fans.

Come to think of it get his phone number and address!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tell everyone in the office that back in the UK he is on the sex offenders register.

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
In my last job, my boss was a Palace fan (I was a Wimbledon STH at the time and it was a half-arsed rivalry, but a rivalry nonetheless). His desk was behind mine so he could see my screen whenever I left my desk. My screensaver said in very large letters "PALACE ARE CRAP". Simple but effective.

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Please help me...I've got a Palace fan sitting on the next desk to me. :sick: :ffsparr:

What can I do about this? Obviously I'm onto human resources about it already but any other advice on how to deal with this nasty, barely tolerable situation gratefully received.

Sorry in this situation you are beyond help!! I suggest you run away quickly!

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
my new apprentice is a palace fan,
but after a month or so of constant abuse, he's decided to become an albion fan during work hours, (does that make him slightly plastic?),
it has taken a lot of fun out of my work days now tho......

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
If his name is Alan you could swap the key for letter A on his keyboard with the letter C. Swap the letter L for the letter O and swap the letter N for the letter K. Then everytime he writes his name at the end of an email it will spell "Cock".

Obviously there's a pretty good chance his name isn't Alan though.

could work with adam?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
In my last job, my boss was a Palace fan (I was a Wimbledon STH at the time and it was a half-arsed rivalry, but a rivalry nonetheless). His desk was behind mine so he could see my screen whenever I left my desk. My screensaver said in very large letters "PALACE ARE CRAP". Simple but effective.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here