Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to our feeder team!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

Cheerio lads, and good luck staying up this season!!

Hello and greetings to our offload team.

Crofts was never going to set the world alight, he's been a 'steady eddie' in an average team.
Bennett at 1.5 million was to good to turn down after just 1 decent season in league 1. Decent championship player at best and its showed in his performances so far this season.

So thanks for the cash and see you back down with us next season !! :bigwave::bigwave:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
When you said "small club" I assumed you were a big club and have just wasted 5 minutes trying to think of anyone even vaguely important with the initials NCFC, best i came up with was Notts County, I had to actually read down the thread to find out you were Norwich.

Next time you come to take the piss on "OUR" rivals board please identify yourself properly.
"those cnuts that play in yellow" should do it

Cheerio and good luck staying up this season lol

I like you. Can we keep you?

Sent from my phone cause I can

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Deliverance+1.jpg

OR WELCOME TO NORWICH !!!

Deliverance+2.jpg

INBRED 18 FINGERED **** !!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

When you said "small club" I assumed you were a big club and have just wasted 5 minutes trying to think of anyone even vaguely important with the initials NCFC, best i came up with was Notts County, I had to actually read down the thread to find out you were Norwich.

Next time you come to take the piss on "OUR" rivals board please identify yourself properly.
"those cnuts that play in yellow" should do it

Cheerio and good luck staying up this season lol

haha fair play!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
we should have sold billy paynter to norwich, tart him up a little then when they've paid for him...BAM!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Someone 'Jamie' the C**t for f**k sake!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hello and greetings to our offload team.

Crofts was never going to set the world alight, he's been a 'steady eddie' in an average team.
Bennett at 1.5 million was to good to turn down after just 1 decent season in league 1. Decent championship player at best and its showed in his performances so far this season.

So thanks for the cash and see you back down with us next season !! :bigwave::bigwave:

Is the correct response.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If Norwich stay up i think we get an extra 250k from the Bennett deal i seem to remember.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can anyone be upset with the first post, it's so left field it can't possibly offend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here