Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello to our feeder team!

ncfc1986

Jan 28, 2011
I just want to say thank you for providing us with so many class players over these past seasons.
And because you guys are a small club we haven't even needed to pay that much! It's a great connection we've got going on because we get quality players for a small fee and you lot get a bit of press and attention.

And if we pay you something like £250,000 for this Bridcutt guy then BHA will be able to buy about 5 or 10 new players which is good too!!

Thanks again, and just a cheeky question - are there any more players we should keep an eye out for? Just in case we need to buy someone else in the near future.

Cheerio lads, and good luck staying up this season!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
THIS is why we need an AWAY FANS section on the board.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Piss off Alan Partridge

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I used to really like Norwich as a club. But their fans are generally prize c*nts, aren't they?

Be awful if they were overspending during their one season in the premiership and ended up as another Leeds/Barnsley/Bradford.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Actually, rather than banning him, can we not Jamie this turd as well?

From my student days I can even remember the name of one of the pizza companies in Norwich: DD.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its all part of our "care in communtiy", helping to raise the gene pool in your area. You i'm afraid, are the perfect example of why this programme is so necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here