Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello everyone

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
I must point out that I'm very shy, rather old fashioned, don't get out much , have no experience of relationships ( am still a Virgin) and still live at home with Mum. Dad left many years ago for which Mum has always blamed me. The only time I get out is to watch football which I do enjoy. I would like to meet others who share my interest which also include stamp collecting, collecting beer mats, reading Noddy and Paddington Bear books. I would like to take up train spotting and bird watching but Mum won't let me go without her. I hope she does not find out that I have signed up to this Albion chat room otherwise I'm for the high jump.

Are you won of the highest w@nking officers in Wome?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I'll have you know I have a very good friend called biggust dickus and he has a wife you know!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I would like to meet others who share my interest which also include stamp collecting, collecting beer mats, reading Noddy and Paddington Bear books. I would like to take up train spotting and bird watching but Mum won't let me go without her

Finally, I meet someone like myself!! This is amazing, we share the same interests yet my mum lets me go birdwatching. Maybe we should hook up? Do you have a tin foil hat incase it rains?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My real name is not really Biggus Dickus. This is what the swimming teacher at School called me. My real name is Richard Head.

Does that mean when you were at school, people picked on your name by calling you 'Rich'?

Finally, I meet someone like myself!! This is amazing, we share the same interests yet my mum lets me go birdwatching. Maybe we should hook up? Do you have a tin foil hat incase it rains?

i hope for your sake you are not too much like me! My Mum checks my Y fronts for skiddies and yellow stains as I have terrible problems in the water works department. I've told her enough times that I'm old enough to do it for myself. The worst thing about it is that she has told so many people that the sniggers and pointing of fingers when I go shopping with her is really destroying my confidence. Some people cross over to the other side of the street which is making me wonder whether I might smell.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
i hope for your sake you are not too much like me! My Mum checks my Y fronts for skiddies and yellow stains as I have terrible problems in the water works department. I've told her enough times that I'm old enough to do it for myself. The worst thing about it is that she has told so many people that the sniggers and pointing of fingers when I go shopping with her is really destroying my confidence. Some people cross over to the other side of the street which is making me wonder whether I might smell.

Do you think that regional planning is bound to play an increasing role in nature conservation policies because much biodiversity nowadays is located outside natural parks and other protected areas ? And do you think that differences in landscape structure between natural parks and surrounding areas may affect their respective species richness and may provide seasonal habitats that enhance total biodiversity ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Lets watch it ALL again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here