Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello everyone

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Fark off you Palace imbecile.

Now now botty we dont know this do we , lets not be too hasty and just give him the benefit of the doubt eh . He could be a intresting poster who would bring value to these boards .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now now botty we dont know this do we , lets not be too hasty and just give him the benefit of the doubt eh . He could be a intresting poster who would bring value to these boards .

He has been rumbled on another thread , mentioned that he was sitting down at Derby.

I must point out that I'm very shy, rather old fashioned, don't get out much , have no experience of relationships ( am still a Virgin) and still live at home with Mum. Dad left many years ago for which Mum has always blamed me. The only time I get out is to watch football which I do enjoy. I would like to meet others who share my interest which also include stamp collecting, collecting beer mats, reading Noddy and Paddington Bear books. I would like to take up train spotting and bird watching but Mum won't let me go without her. I hope she does not find out that I have signed up to this Albion chat room otherwise I'm for the high jump.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I must point out that I'm very shy, rather old fashioned, don't get out much , have no experience of relationships ( am still a Virgin) and still live at home with Mum. Dad left many years ago for which Mum has always blamed me. The only time I get out is to watch football which I do enjoy. I would like to meet others who share my interest which also include stamp collecting, collecting beer mats, reading Noddy and Paddington Bear books. I would like to take up train spotting and bird watching but Mum won't let me go without her. I hope she does not find out that I have signed up to this Albion chat room otherwise I'm for the high jump.

You are a Palace prick.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Am not sure why you need yet another account, Ernest.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010

never mind ya mum just dont post any shite joke about dutch international footballers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here