Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello everyone.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Did I see a silly prick from just oustide London starting a thread??

Nope, thought not.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bloody hell, what is the problem with chatting to palace fans who come on here and ask a simple question? I really do not get the abuse and bile. I have no disgust for Palace fans, they are supporting thier local club. If I was born in Croydon then I would support Palace. Simples.

I have FAR more annoyance at plastic Man U and Chelsea fans than those who support their local team.

So, in answer to your question. I do not think Palace will go up or down, I do not think Brighton will go up or down. Midtable for both.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bloody hell, what is the problem with chatting to palace fans who come on here and ask a simple question? I really do not get the abuse and bile. I have no disgust for Palace fans, they are supporting thier local club. If I was born in Croydon then I would support Palace. Simples.

I have FAR more annoyance at plastic Man U and Chelsea fans than those who support their local team.

So, in answer to your question. I do not think Palace will go up or down, I do not think Brighton will go up or down. Midtable for both.

Evening Mike Ward

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Were not around when the rivalry started up...?

You feel free to carry on and chat with him, I will not be, f***ing inbred.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Which Eagle are you, by the way?

Henley? Frey? Walsh? Schmit? Felder? Leadon? Meisner?

seriously though.....
why do so many of you bother replying?
theyve just gone back to school and their top 3rd year has told em about a 'well wicked site blud where u can take the piss outta the bton scum innit'

ffs. just ignore the fucker.
we got a few palace on here, one of thems a friend of mine but we can do without rising to the bait of the other fuckin MONGS

Aw shucks Dave!
I love you too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here