Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's all gonna kick off now

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace fan here, where do you think the mighty Eagles will end up this year? And where do you think your gonna end up this year?
Palace will end up around 18th, we'll be 17th.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not from me mate

i know , and I wasn't stating TheEagle would either , but it's not unusual for your fans to come on giving all that , and I know some of ours probably do the same on the Holmesdale/BBS etc..

TheEagle

Sep 8, 2009
Administration :lolol:

mid table

Really? truth is, the way you lot are going your heading for league 2. Although early days, but why do you keep delaying on getting promoted? Is league one too much for the Brighton?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
seriously though.....
why do so many of you bother replying?
theyve just gone back to school and their top 3rd year has told em about a 'well wicked site blud where u can take the piss outta the bton scum innit'

ffs. just ignore the fucker.
we got a few palace on here, one of thems a friend of mine but we can do without rising to the bait of the other fuckin MONGS

TheEagle

Sep 8, 2009
seriously though.....
why do so many of you bother replying?
theyve just gone back to school and their top 3rd year has told em about a 'well wicked site blud where u can take the piss outta the bton scum innit'

ffs. just ignore the fucker.
we got a few palace on here, one of thems a friend of mine but we can do without rising to the bait of the other fuckin MONGS

Sorry didn't know I got too you that much mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here