Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello again....the Ipswich view

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"Wherrrre's your banner gone, where's your banner gone?"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Great respect for MM. Always says it as he sees it & always credits the opposition in defeat. Also like Ipswich so other than Tues wish them well for the season. I fear for them though if they are defensively weak as Solly & Knockers will have a field day!!!!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
My favourite MM quote is not long after he took over at Ipswich and got an unexpectedly good result - he then told the press he had given the squad a right going over as they were obviously capable but just couldn't be bothered normally, hence all previous bad results etc

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Hello all

Post match thoughts?

Obviously, I'm delighted with a point with the team we had out. Sounds like we created a few chances and that you put us under heavy pressure at the end.

Good luck with the rest of the season - still convinced it's you and the Geordies going straight up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hello all

Post match thoughts?

Obviously, I'm delighted with a point with the team we had out. Sounds like we created a few chances and that you put us under heavy pressure at the end.

Good luck with the rest of the season - still convinced it's you and the Geordies going straight up.
The ref helped with your point

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No they didn't. We drew accept it.

Sent by WEI Device
I accepted it last night, thought we played well, just pointing out a FACT

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So did Bruno apparently :)

Ref didn't give the pen initially, then changed his mind.

Oh well.

Not really...it was soft...but still a penalty :) ....linesman flagged despite the refs 'ability' on another occasion to see things from a hundred feet away that the lino couldn't from 3 feet :moo:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hello all

Post match thoughts?

Fair summing up and more balanced than most replies you'll get on here.

Anyway, now go and get points off those other buggers

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
same Albion starting line up that beat Burton 4 - 1 on Saturday couldn't get going and sloppy defending on free kick saw you go one up. Lots of "injuries" and asking ref where to take free kicks from frustrated our passing game that wasn't as crisp and accurate as it usually is. Ipswich worked hard and created 3 or 4 good chances. Stockdale made two excellent saves and Sidwell cleared off line. We had good pressure in last 20 mins but couldn't make the final pass count. Ipswich well drilled and deserved a point for their effort. Our bogey team at home. Hope you show the same fighting spirit for the rest of the season.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hello all

Post match thoughts?

Thought we should have edged it, but equally you could have edged it on the counter.

Don't think your Mick has done his best mate any favours, hopefully he will set you up to be equally difficult to beat against the other contenders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here