Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heather Mills aiming to represent GB in Russian Paralympics

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As long as her ex-husband doesn't sing at the opening ceremony i'm all for it.

God yeah. If I have to sit through another 15 minute rendition of "hey Jude" at another "British" showpiece I'll end up self harming.

I actually work for the premier prosthetic manufacturer in this country and we regularly have GB paralympians in the offices and adjoining clinic. Whatever they are they are not in any way there simply because they happen to have money. All of them are at the top in their fields of sport. And if HM manages to qualify she will have done so on her own abaility, not on publicity or the back of money.

Personally I think she is ever so slightly bat shit loopy, but good luck to her in this.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
God yeah. If I have to sit through another 15 minute rendition of "hey Jude" at another "British" showpiece I'll end up self harming.

I feel your pain Bevendean Hillbilly.

That rendition of Hey Jude in the crowded Velodrome led by you know who made my toes curl. I experienced awful flashbacks of Cliff Richard taking the microphone on centre court.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will they still be having downhill wheelchair tobogganing in the Winter Olympics ?

May 17, 2011
1066 country
When she first moved to Robertsbridge, She asked the farmer who is a mates dad, if he would move his cows to the next field as they were spoiling her view & kept her awake mooing. He couldn't beleive what he was hearing. she was told where to go. Funny as.:moo:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Read an article the other day about her withdrawing from the Olympics because her leg was causing painful blisters. Felt quite sorry for her. Should have known that wasn't the story and after yesterdays revelations and seems she has reverted to type!!! She claims she was attack by the official but seems there are 10 other coaches claim it was the other way round!!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm a firm believer in that you reap what you sow.
Thus, if you live your life making demands and pissing people off everywhere you go you really shouldn't be surprised if one day some folk through a bit of all that shit back at you.

For 45 she is still mighty attractive mind .....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

beat me to it

good work (although I was going to use the phrase 'I swear I'll do time' rather than go down the self harming route)

As an aside, she used to attend my pub quizzes, her brother and sister are both lovely people. However, she was a bit of a pain in the arse and didn't find my Harold Shipman joke funny (in fairness it wasn't particularly funny but her hissy fit was a bit OTT in my opinion).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If your belief holds true, I expect to read she's been captured by the Taliban. As it is, she's a nasty bitch whore, who's also a multi millionaire.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I remember when Macca bought her a plane for Christmas.

And a ladyshave for the other leg.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
she also got a bit pissed off when I asked if she went clockwise or anti-clockwise when she swam.

some people :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thus, if you live your life making demands and pissing people off everywhere you go you really shouldn't be surprised if one day some folk through a bit of all that shit back at you.

For 45 she is still mighty attractive mind .....

To paraphrase Mrs. Merton.. " tell me what first attracted you to the one legged psychopathic millionairess Heather M...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here