That's Dibley isn't it?

IMG_0348.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's summer, he's roasting up top.
The puffy jacket has a little pump that circulates refrigeration fluid around a fine array of arterioles, powered by a solar panel on the back of his head.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looking into buying a heated gilet. I feel freezing cold sitting at games in the months Nov to Mar. Despite wearing layers that worked fine at -25c in Lapland and alpine climes.

It’s not natural to sit outside for 2 hours in a very damp, cool UK autumn/winter.
Natural? Call yourself an Englishman?! We were meant to be repeatedly wet right through and cold, from October to May. Fact.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Natural? Call yourself an Englishman?! We were meant to be repeatedly wet right through and cold, from October to May. Fact.

We walked to secondary school in the next town in our green parkas, often soaked during the first lesson. And all we got for our troubles was the cane and tapioca for lunch.

I just bought a fantastic breathable/100% waterproof by Hendrickson. Silly sausage, I’d alternated between two porous jackets for 15 years, the finale was getting drenched after AEK.

It came into its own today, whilst everyone else was getting soaked in the centre of Brighton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We walked to secondary school in the next town in our green parkas, often soaked during the first lesson. And all we got for our troubles was the cane and tapioca for lunch.

I just bought a fantastic breathable/100% waterproof by Hendrickson. Silly sausage, I’d alternated between two porous jackets for 15 years, the finale was getting drenched after AEK.

It came into its own today, whilst everyone else was getting soaked in the centre of Brighton.
Yep. No excuse for running around in the winter rain in your pants and vest. At the football. FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Did you mean Didrikson?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Phew, yes. For a second thought I’d bought a counterfeit copy from Cheetham Hill :lolol:
They do look nice. I have a cheapo but excellent waterproof bought on Amazon for around £50, that I wear with a fleece under that. An all in one, loger coat would be nice.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Phew, yes. For a second thought I’d bought a counterfeit copy from Cheetham Hill :lolol:
I have a ski jacket I paid £200 for nearly 20 years ago, that is lovely and warm. Not waterproof though.....I will need something warm in November, when I wander the streets of Amsterdam, forlorn, without a match ticket, with only a lung-full of toot to cheer me up. :nono::drool::tantrum:

:O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here