Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heads up for ravers.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
So... i want to smoke a lttle weed .. snort a little coke... and drop an Ecstasy pill from time to time. You wannna stop me with the force of the law? By a gun? You hippocrite. You biggot you....come on... defend your stance you wanking tosspott.

Haha, WOW. I won't bother then. OK you win, you are right. Now please go away.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
How does it protect people putting the production and distirbution of otherwise safe substances in the hands of organised crime?

What 'measures' would you suggest to prevent further deaths?

That is a very serious debate, probably not one for an Internet forum! But I understand your point...it is a matter which I am glad I don't have to deal with!

Feb 12, 2012
That is a very serious debate, probably not one for an Internet forum! But I understand your point...it is a matter which I am glad I don't have to deal with!

Yes let us not discuss on an internet forum. Let us not discuss reality! Leave it to those in authourity. Dimnut! Wonker statement.

Feb 12, 2012
No, it is not appropriate , it is pathetic. You have your opinion I have mine. I think yours is stupid, you think mine is. That is fine. What is not fine is that sort of abuse.

Fine. You think that it is ok that young kids can die because they have been sold crap. OK I will try understand your position on this.

It is true that the way drugs are being made at the moment is seriously concerning. The substances they are being cut with and the amount of almost "fake" substitutes people are being kidded into buying, these people being the youngest, most foolish, can kill. For this reason yes, they should have a system where they are legalized, they are regulated. I am sure someone who has taken MDMA is a lot, lot less likley to be involved in violence or confrontation than somebody who has had a few too many to drink.

However, it is all very well for people to say "legalize them..." But how? There appears to be no real solution to what people on this thread are calling for. The effects of long term Alchol abuse, a legal drug, are well documented. The effects of MDMA etc, which will no doubt be abused due to the legalization, seem to be very unknown too many. How would you possibly set up a regulated system? How would you COMPLETELY stop drug dealing? Surley the period of time in which both coincide with each other would be very destructive? Let alone the amount of "underage" kids that would find it easier to get hold of them.

I am sure there is some balance you could meet but is it really neccessary? The people who don't abuse drugs and use them from time to time, monthly at gigs etc are taking there own risk. In my opinion it should remain that way. Make your own decision within the system we are currently in because it's there for a reason. There is a certain risk every time, particularly with pills and "cheaply" sold powders that can be cut with anything that at times have horrendous short term side effects.

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
My view is this needs to be legalised and regulated therefor it's peoples choice but all the junk that is mixed and cut with these different drugs aren't present and therefor would be a lot safer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here