Heads up for ravers.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Very safe drug for the numbers doing it. The fact a death is documented says it all

RIP the lads

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
:nono:Just heard on the radio that two lads in their twenties have died in Cambs after taking MDMA type pills.

Bad batch? Just be cautious.

Just be cautious?
No, Just don,t take them.
I never have never will.
I get all the buzz I need from breathing!

Feb 12, 2012
Just be cautious?
No, Just don,t take them.
I never have never will.
I get all the buzz I need from breathing!

Self righteous ignorance rules this thread. There is nothing wrong in young kids wanting to explore the world. Including experimenting with a change of consciousness...

The reason why two 20 year olds have died is not because they have ever tried to harm another. They have died because Goverment fascist policies have deemed it illegal for me or you to own my own body and for us to decide what substances or plants we want to ingest to explore this life.

They have prevented benign substances like weed and MDMA from being produced and therefore have encouraged the criminal thugs who can manufacture cheap 'substitutes' such as Paramethoxyamphetamine because the chemicals needed to create Ecstasy are now in short supply.

So, to be brief, the goverment have caused these two innocent deaths. So two kids have died. Two children that have never harmed anyone but have been harmed! Some on this thread have said 'good riddance'. Bastards.

Ignorance still rules eh? Sorry for the rant but....

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Tragedy but before people get too self righteous, how many people die due alcohol each week?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Self righteous ignorance rules this thread. There is nothing wrong in young kids wanting to explore the world. Including experimenting with a change of consciousness...

The reason why two 20 year olds have died is not because they have ever tried to harm another. They have died because Goverment fascist policies have deemed it illegal for me or you to own my own body and for us to decide what substances or plants we want to ingest to explore this life.

They have prevented benign substances like weed and MDMA from being produced and therefore have encouraged the criminal thugs who can manufacture cheap 'substitutes' such as Paramethoxyamphetamine because the chemicals needed to create Ecstasy are now in short supply.

So, to be brief, the goverment have caused these two innocent deaths. So two kids have died. Two children that have never harmed anyone but have been harmed! Some on this thread have said 'good riddance'. Bastards.

Ignorance still rules eh? Sorry for the rant but....

Are you sooner kind of dealer, or just a complete prick?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

I think he is voicing the opinion that criminalising drugs hasn't worked and legalising them to get some sort of quality control is the way forward.

Feb 12, 2012
No sypmathy for those that knowingly take drugs and die.

You are such a person that if I described you as how i think of you I would be banned for life from NSC . So i will not say what I think of your pleasure of the two kids that are dead. I will let others describe you.

Feb 12, 2012
I think he is voicing the opinion that criminalising drugs hasn't worked and legalising them to get some sort of quality control is the way forward.

No. I am actually proposing that if you want to legistrate about what I can or cannot do with my own body... then you are more than a fascist. You are evil.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Is it more prickish to say drugs aren't inherently evil than to wish death on young people whose pastime you don't share?

It seems to me like it's not.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
No. I am actually proposing that if you want to legistrate about what I can or cannot do with my own body... then you are more than a fascist. You are evil.

Although people do have self determination and free choice, it stuns me that anyone could be stupid enough not to realise that drug laws are in place for our benefit. The deaths of these two lads (and any other drug related deaths) are tragedies, and therefore measures must be taken to prevent further deaths.

Feb 12, 2012
Although people do have self determination and free choice, it stuns me that anyone could be stupid enough not to realise that drug laws are in place for our benefit. The deaths of these two lads (and any other drug related deaths) are tragedies, and therefore measures must be taken to prevent further deaths.

Ha! You are too stupid to know how stupid you are. FFS! Will you ban mountain climbing or even driving a car because of the danger? You dimwit dumbfuck.

Sorry mods if you are gonna ban me for bad language. Sometimes it is appropriate. No?

Feb 12, 2012
You want to be in charge and control what I put in my mouth? Even George Orwell never envisaged this did he? Maybe he did....

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Ha! You are too stupid to know how stupid you are. FFS! Will you ban mountain climbing or even driving a car because of the danger? You dimwit dumbfuck.

Sorry mods if you are gonna ban me for bad language. Sometimes it is appropriate. No?

No, it is not appropriate , it is pathetic. You have your opinion I have mine. I think yours is stupid, you think mine is. That is fine. What is not fine is that sort of abuse.

Feb 12, 2012
So... i want to smoke a lttle weed .. snort a little coke... and drop an Ecstasy pill from time to time. You wannna stop me with the force of the law? By a gun? You hippocrite. You biggot you....come on... defend your stance you wanking tosspott.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How does it benefit people putting the production and distirbution of otherwise safe substances in the hands of organised crime?

What 'measures' would you suggest to prevent further deaths?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports