Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hay fever.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I too have been suffering badly in the past few weeks... but think i've found the cure :smile:

Move to Spain

I have been a sufferer since I was 14 (now 46) and no matter which remedy I try, I still suffer.Last Tuesday I flew to Spain and although I continued to have very sore eyes and lots of nasal problems (not pleasant in the pool, I must admit) for the first 48 hours, I soon felt much better. The eyes stopped itching and the sneezing stopped altogether.

The downside was once I got back to the UK, I sneezed within 30 mins of getting off the plane and have pretty much not stopped since. My eyes are constantly sore and generating lots of that nasty puss like stuff you get with Conjunctivitious (sp).

Will check the theory out again later this month when heading to Madrid for the pre-season friendlies.

Is this available on the NHS?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The cetrizine tablets you can buy in the supermarkets have the same ingredients as the name brand ones by the way, and can be a quarter of the price.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Spent the day in a field at a festival yesterday and my hf has gone absolutely apeshit this morning. The last week is the worst ive had it for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here