Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Have you had the central heating on yet [2019 and 2020 editions]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Two weeks ago....washing needs to dry somehow...it’s there to be used.

Still working in shorts though....long trousers from next week

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Here we are again, summer’s just ended.

I’ve just been out-voted and we have the central heating on “to take the chill off the air”.

A bit ridiculous, it’s early September and 20c in the house (prior to the rads coming on). Morally too, not good for climate warming.

Growing up in the 70’s, I would guess that my Dad didn’t have the heating on until the second half of October.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I expect they’ll be turning it on in Denver - temperature is dropping from 35 to 3 overnight apparently!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Here we are again, summer’s just ended.

I’ve just been out-voted and we have the central heating on “to take the chill off the air”.

A bit ridiculous, it’s early September and 20c in the house (prior to the rads coming on). Morally too, not good for climate warming.

Growing up in the 70’s, I would guess that my Dad didn’t have the heating on until the second half of October.

Its 17 degrees outside this eve according to my phone, tell them to put a jumper on ffs!! Madness

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was at the in-laws over the weekend and they had the heating on, I was a tad surprised as it wasn’t particularly nippy, they confessed to having had it on during August too ffs

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Save the planet and all that

Lol. 2 of them and a pair of wanky little dogs living in a massive house with an additional utility kitchen and outbuilding which has enough garage space for 6 cars and 3 bedrooms upstairs, the amount of electric gadgetry and surveillance cameras in the go 24/7 I’d say they’re using more than their fair share of electricity too, oh and they run 4 cars (2 classics) and a motorbike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here