[Misc] Have you had Covid?

Have you had Covid?

• Total voters

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not sure. I might have had it right at the start just before the first lockdown when they weren’t testing. I was ill with COVIDish symptoms, but maybe it was just a bad cold.

Had similar at work, 5 out of 6 us February last year. All had a dry cough, complete lack of taste and smell and running high temperatures.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
March 2020, Came home from work in London, said to the wife that I feel a bit rough so went to bed early, Couldn't get up for 12 days, never felt so bad but slept a lot. No tests available so we can only assume it was Covid but can never be sure. (NHS111 said as much). Should I vote yes?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Had it a month ago (after being double jabbed), bad headaches on and off, upset stomach and nausea, slight tickly throat and lots of fatigue. Not sure if I'm fully over it yet or whether I'm just getting old.

Amazingly my partner never caught it despite us taking basically no precautions but then she was double and booster jabbed due to being an NHS worker.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Would have voted Y/N if the OP hadn’t made it a public vote. As he did, I voted ‘none of your business’. :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wanted to complete the Covid set, so I caught it the week after I'd had my booster jab.

Then Omicron appears on the scene, meaning I have a new one to collect. Sounds like it shouldn't be too much of a problem though - we'll all have it within the next couple of weeks at the current rate of growth.

Yoda

English & European
Yes, early last month. Just ached, bit of fever, felt lethargic & tired and lost my appetite. Lasted only for a few days.
Already had a cough and soar throat from a cold the previous weeks (was testing regularly with that too) which actually cleared up with the infection. No loss of taste or smell.

Makes me wonder if it was Omicron from the symptoms.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I got it last Christmas. A ride in an ambulance and a few days in hospital on oxygen. It is a very nasty illness indeed if it gets you properly. I don't know how I caught it because I was practically under self imposed house arrest at the time. Be careful, everybody.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was triple jabbed on Weds two weeks ago. Felt ill through the jab for a day, recovered and then on the Saturday felt extremely tired. Sunday did a lft and was positive. Since then I have had a temperature for the first week, I have lost taste and smell and have a terrible cough. I've been extremely dizzy, felt very nauseous and have been a little short of breath at times. My head has felt like it is in a clamp with all the bones in the skull hurting. My throat feels like its on fire and my lungs hurt. 2 weeks in and I am still isolating as I still have problematic symptoms.

Covid is nasty, maybe I was unlucky to have caught it after 3 jabs, the proximity of the 3rd to the infection perhaps amplifying its effect, but perhaps it would have been worse without them? Get jabbed if you are not, there are always exceptions which are convenient for protagonists to hang on to, but the stats don't lie.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
3 times, and considering I live in Ceridigeon one of the very low infection areas of the UK I consider myself shit out of luck. Still it's not all bad news, I've had my booster :wozza:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think we’ll all get it in time..

I think the correct way for me to answer is, I’ve so far never tested positive, nor have I felt unwell, in fact I haven’t been unwell for some time with anything tbh.

My work puts me in contact in a confined space with 20 people a day on average some with masks some without.

I LFT 3 times a week.

I consider myself so far as extremely lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Has anybody ever met anyone how has had it asymptomatically? I’ve read that up to two thirds of people have it with no symptoms, but I think that’s complete nonsense. I know so many people who have had it, and all have had symptoms. I know you can say you wouldn’t know if you had it asymptomatically, but people are testing so much with lateral flows at the moment that surely it would have happened to somebody I know? Especially when I know at least twenty people who’ve had it with symptoms. I’m just not sure I believe it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has anybody ever met anyone how has had it asymptomatically? I’ve read that up to two thirds of people have it with no symptoms, but I think that’s complete nonsense. I know so many people who have had it, and all have had symptoms. I know you can say you wouldn’t know if you had it asymptomatically, but people are testing so much with lateral flows at the moment that surely it would have happened to somebody I know? Especially when I know at least twenty people who’ve had it with symptoms. I’m just not sure I believe it.

Same, I do not know one person who has said “**** me, I have tested positive but I feel 100% and only found out from a test”

Everyone I know who has tested positive has felt shit with it

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Same, I do not know one person who has said “**** me, I have tested positive but I feel 100% and only found out from a test”

Everyone I know who has tested positive has felt shit with it

I know a couple who have tested positive with no symptoms and then gone on to get ill. But none actually asymptotically. I think it was massively exaggerated to get people to comply with the lockdowns so the ‘but I don’t have the virus’ types didn’t go spreading it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes, back in august , felt no different to any other mild cold I’ve ever had , was a bit grim for a couple of days that’s all .

Taste & smell still not returned properly though which is annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Yes. My daughter. Completely Asymptomatic last Summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here