Have you been on the telly?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[QUOTE=T soprano Also when I got out of a Spanish jail in 87.

More questions than answers there Mr 'T' ???

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Not on TV but on DVD, the Sex Pistols Live Brixton gig in 2008, several crowd scenes and also appear on the DVD's front cover.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yes, I had a fairly prominent role in a BBC2 documentary while at secondary school.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I used to get interviewed all the time whilst on tour with the GB Ice Hockey team, Holland. Italy, Poland,Slovenia & Brstislavia all because of my old Union Jack bowler hat, had the nickname Mr Subtitle lol

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Was on south today after speaking on film outside st Mary's after Gus's first game :)

Before that was on tv when Gully brought me a rose from my mrs on valentines day

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes, Crimewatch.

Am on the Sky coverage of the 2004 play off final after end of the gam during our post match celebrations. Anyone who was watching that or season DVD will see a boy and a girl jumping up and down like crazy right in front of the camera blowing on one of those plastic horns. That would be myself and my sister!

My dad seems to always end up on TV every time we are shown. Both Lpool away last year & Ncastle this year he was very clear in a shot of the crowd. Usually get a text now from few mates when we are on jokingly asking if my dad was on again!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I had a TV crew following me around for a documentary called "24 hours" when I was an A&E staff nurse. I did the VoiceOver too. When I watched it I came across as a fat homo with a compassion overload.

I lost 4 stone, shaved off my gay lord goatee and left nursing to do something manly.

Jimmy Grimble

Only for a few seconds on various occasions celebrating Albion goals away from home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports