Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you been on the telly?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I've been on Good Morning America, funnily enough. Was when it was the Royal Wedding took place 2 years ago, I had to walk down the Mall on a shortcut for work and I was stopped by their crew and asked if I could be interviewed, said yes and the presenter asked me a few questions live on US TV - bit weird that I was seen by millions of people !!

Also been on South East Today, was interviewed after I was delayed for 4 hours on a train due to selfish commuters breaking out of the next train up the line which was held.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Face in the crowd at Orient and Southend also appeared in Chariots of fire as an 11 year old standing next to Ruby Wax wh was also an extra.

Otherwise just as a stunt cock in a few Bukkake movies.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I was on Soccer AM a few years ago

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
on TSW news, filmed hauling down the 'answer pennant' whilst returning from the Falklands in 82.
on the film footage for a work colleague who appeared on 'stars in their eyes' (he was a Luther Vandross lookalike).

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Yep, i was queuing outside the AmEx for a book signing last season when i got a tap on the shoulder and was asked my thoughts on drawing Liverpool at home in the cup. This went out on BBC that same evening and i missed it. But being a bit vane i actually recorded it and actually surprised myself in how i came across. Was also filmed in the Fiddlers Elbow with work colleagues one Friday night singing Thats Amore, the Zamora version, and this was shown the following day on ITV.

I was the person about 10 behind you that also got interviewed about Liverpool in the cup. I didn't think it would make it onto the news that night until I got a load of texts/phone calls saying they had seen my mug on TV!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
About 10 years ago I was living in Ascot, prior to moving to Plymouth I took a temp agency job at Porsche on the M4 at Reading, moving cars and delivering customers vehicles etc.
One day a lady came out of the office gave me some keys and paperwork and told me to take a Porsche to the Top Gear studios for filming.
Ok arrival I was given an access all areas band, free grub from the canteen etc.
The Stig then took me round the track in it for 5 laps, such was the force around the corners that sand was coming out the vents, because it was previously filmed racing a jag and BMW on pendine sands.
Filming started and I am clearly seen on parole occasions in the studio.
Johnny Vaughn and Denise Van Outen were the guests and you can see me leaning up against a fence as they are going round Gambon corner.
After filming I spent an hour or so having sandwiches and tea with Clarkson, May, Hammond, Vaughen and the lovely Denise along with the crew.
All in all not a bad day.

Jimmy Grimble

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I was interviewed by Tim Abraham on Sky Sports News during the Test match in Antigua in 2004 when Brian Lara scored 400. Was sporting an Albion home shirt and the giant blue and white top hat I wore throughout that tour. Tim Abraham's first words to me on camera were "you're looking splendid in your West Brom colours there..."

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Years ago at a well known ground in South London, myself and two mates ( we were all just callow youths ) were sitting in the front row of the stand.The home team's centre forward scored, ran round the back of the goal and down the touchline, to finish his celebration slapbang in front of us. We leapt to our feet and acknowledged his effort with some choice language and a series of arm and finger gestures.
Fast forward approx 24 hours..sunday lunch over..my father and I settled down to watch the Big Match. Imagine my horror, as me and my mates filled the screen, mouthing obscenities and gesturing feverishly, as said centre forward celebrated.
The stunned silence from my father said it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here