Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we got an unofficial official England v Russia thread?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
The Russians parked the bus, and our response is to push back :ffsparr: (look at how Sterling dilly-dallied when well clear of their right back, and ended up facing 9 defending Russians)

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not much positivity here, I think we were excellent in that half.

But why is Kane taking the corners?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
you'll miss him because he's playing so deep. so far i've liked it, always finding space and offer an outlet for anyone on the ball, instinctivly pushes the ball forward.

though who doesnt in this side, generally liked the first half aggressive and some loverly neat football. defense not tested yet, but dealt with couple of attacks ok.

Disagree. He's been anonymous and only keeps his place because of his name. Maybe the fans should wave some OAP prostitute behind the goal and it might just might spark the dozy **** into life.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Watching on French TV. They've spent the whole first half drooling over Lallana, and wondering why Kane is taking the corners. Good question!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
England playing well but Russia are dreadful.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Disagree. He's been anonymous and only keeps his place because of his name. Maybe the fans should wave some OAP prostitute behind the goal and it might just might spark the dozy **** into life.

You must be either joking or extremely pissed?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Okay. You're Russia, playing the probable group favourites. Draw here, beat Slovakia and Wales, and Bobs yer uncle. All the pundits seem to think it's a matter of time, but in the meantime Kane is blasting corners into touch, Sterling is proving he's not international class, and I'd be disappointed if the Albion weren't ahead against a very ordinary Russia.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Okay. You're Russia, playing the probable group favourites. Draw here, beat Slovakia and Wales, and Bobs yer uncle. All the pundits seem to think it's a matter of time, but in the meantime Kane is blasting corners into touch, Sterling is proving he's not international class, and I'd be disappointed if the Albion weren't ahead against a very ordinary Russia.

Really? Not normally a fan, but I think Sterling has been excellent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You're right about Sterling, he just runs about looking like he's got a butt plug in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here