Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we got an unofficial official England v Russia thread?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
In what way was it negative? To me it looked a positive attacking lineup.

I felt the substitutes were VERY negative. I personally think playing with one striker as negative... you may think sterling and lallana offer something attacking but i don't.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Why does a team that took 15 shots and only managed to convert one deserve to win the game more than a team that managed to score one from only 6 shots?
Why does a team that faced 5 shots on goal and kept 4 of them out, deserve to lose, when their opponents couldn't keep out 2 shots on target?
How can a team that failed with 14 attempts at one end, and couldn't hold out against 6 attempts be deemed to have 'done enough to win'?

OK. Let's try this another way.

Name any game in the last two seasons where you believe Brighton were unlucky and reasons why. I am talking in game luck, not failing to have players out because of injury. You may answer that there wasn't one, because you believe luck plays no part, but just curious.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
OK. Let's try this another way.

Name any game in the last two seasons where you believe Brighton were unlucky and reasons why. I am talking in game luck, not failing to have players out because of injury. You may answer that there wasn't one, because you believe luck plays no part, but just curious.

I can't think of one of the top of my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here