Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we ever looked less likely to score against 10 men?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Depends how long youve been supporting the Albion?

Walsall 9 men off of the top of my headvwas worse..

Yep, that was my immediate thought. I'm pretty sure that game was 0-0 when they were down to 9 men, after about 30 mins. We had a whole hour to break down 9 men, but actually managed to lose 1-0. Rather than passing it around, making them run their legs off, we just hoofed balls into the box for them to head clear or the keeper to catch.

Adams came out afterwards to explain that we failed to score due to the poor quality of our crossing. No Mickey, it was because we played completed the wrong tactics, we shouldn't have been looking to just lift balls into the packed penalty area in the first place.

That was the moment I realised, the new Adams was not the same man as the old Adams.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Negative thread after negative thread, amazed how some people call themselves supporters.

They spend their money so are supporters rather than fans.

Saturday Buckley and Lua Lua should have hugged the touch lines to force a player out to them and thus leave room in the middle for a midfielder to come through onto crosses put in on the ground not in the air for a 6ft + defender to gobble up, so simple and basic really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here