Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have taken up drawing i feel i have a natural talent.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Surely .....I mean this guy says HE is the coolest, and he wants to have his own babies he's so convinced

Already drawn him my friend, the man is a titan of the tv. Its only in pencil as i was intimidated by the thought of water colours in the beginning, like so many.
tumblr_lz0bl7W2Yv1ro2dbvo1_1280.jpg

I was very happy with the eyes, they seem to look into your soul and say " is everything here 99p? "

Last edited:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I like this one of Michael Jackson.....

421641_10151198106155632_733745631_22383145_1160128231_n.jpg

HE TOUCHED SO MANY!

well to be fair according to the court allegations it was only about 6 or 7!!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
With the Olympics around the corner I have been busily painting away down in the shed. This was to be part of a triptych but I got in an argument with the wife and burnt the other two.
I call it "The Business of an ancient Greek festival"
the+athlete.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Art is in the eye of the beholder...what is art to one man is rubbish to another,which brings me to an article in the paper today....
In the London Hayward gallery on June the 12th...at an £8 entrance fee you can see...nothing! It will feature Andy Warhols 1985 piece 'Invisible Sculpture',consisting of an empty plinth which Warhol once stood on. Another of the exhibits is a blank piece of paper at which Artist Tom Friedman has stared at repeatedly for 5 years (how they know that I don't know) also by the same artist is 'Untitled (A curse) an empty space that has supposed to have been cursed by a witch. There is a piece by Yoko Ono called in an empty room in which viewers are asked to conjure up an artwork in their minds. Now we're going places...there is an 'Invisible Labyrinth' where the viewer negotiates round the invisible maze.
Think the lunatics have taken over the asylum...if you query it the pretensious idiots say "Oh you don't understand art! "061.JPG. This is my last painting.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I wish I could draw - I am absolutely rubbish at drawing and on 17th march I'm on a hen weekend and for one hour we are at the pussycat club in grand parade to draw a naked fit guy!!!! I'm dreading it!!!! I just know I'll be crap - I told my niece, the bride, that I really did not fancy going but she said I have to!! All the hens are dreading it - I have no idea how to start drawing a naked bloke!!!
Well how did it go Lady....did you find it easel-alee or were you brushed aside...or did it leave you pa(i)nting....

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Well how did it go Lady....did you find it easel-alee or were you brushed aside...or did it leave you pa(i)nting....

It was the funniest thing ever! We had a great laugh - got there and met the model! A very nice under graduate who had an amazing physique!!!! Drawings were done in charcoal and did three poses - one from the rear! One from the front!!!!! And one with the bride who could choose the position of the pose!!! By this time we had all necked a few drinks back so it was pretty funny!!!

We took loads of piccies on our phones and they were all over Facebook I'm surprised our fb accounts weren't pulled!!! Anyway, yeah it went well and we partied long into the night and we all got home safely at some point!

The wedding turned out to be amazing and my niece has now emigrated to Perth and we are all missing her like crazy :( xxx

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I asked because when I was much younger I used to model for students...some were very gifted artist...it was fine in the summer, but winter...it was cold enough to freeze the...........I went on to teach art after getting diploma from the LAC....GLAD IT WENT WELL FOR YOU.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was so overcome with emotion last night that i had to go to the shed and knock this out
4739803442_af581a9be8_z.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I've been bashing this one out all day in the shed. I call it " A good day at the office!" very much inspired by love of Kit Williams work.

Rupert+Murdoch+and+Rebecah+Brooks+Telephone++Humor+Chic+by+aleXsandro+Palombo.jpg

Londoncalling

Jul 20, 2012
Following the massive interest (147 views) of my last work it inspired me to do another water colour of my daughter. I call it "My Angel" the wife wants me to hang it in the garage as it brings her to tears, bless.
AngieSelfPortrait-sm.jpg

Edit i read it wrong only 105 views but it quality not quantity.

Pic of Leon Knight in wig, well worth 25c

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
This is my latest drawing I call it "The coolest person on TV", yeah you know who that is.
2s79k6x.png

My wife wrote his name and put the heart on. I said everyone knows who it is but she said just in case!

Please feel free to comment or post your own drawings.

Oh! i thought it was this fella:

david-guetta-end-of-carrier-4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here