Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have taken up drawing i feel i have a natural talent.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This is my latest drawing I call it "The coolest person on TV", yeah you know who that is.
2s79k6x.png

My wife wrote his name and put the heart on. I said everyone knows who it is but she said just in case!

Please feel free to comment or post your own drawings.

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Following the massive interest (147 views) of my last work it inspired me to do another water colour of my daughter. I call it "My Angel" the wife wants me to hang it in the garage as it brings her to tears, bless.
AngieSelfPortrait-sm.jpg

Edit i read it wrong only 105 views but it quality not quantity.

Last edited:

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Following the massive interest (147 views) of my last work it inspired me to do another water colour of my daughter. I call it "My Angel" the wife wants me to hang it in the garage, as it brings her to tears, bless.
AngieSelfPortrait-sm.jpg

Edit i read it wrong only 105 views but that figure only inspires me.

thanks - that gave me a right good laugh:D

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I wish I could draw - I am absolutely rubbish at drawing and on 17th march I'm on a hen weekend and for one hour we are at the pussycat club in grand parade to draw a naked fit guy!!!! I'm dreading it!!!! I just know I'll be crap - I told my niece, the bride, that I really did not fancy going but she said I have to!! All the hens are dreading it - I have no idea how to start drawing a naked bloke!!!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I wish I could draw - I am absolutely rubbish at drawing and on 17th march I'm on a hen weekend and for one hour we are at the pussycat club in grand parade to draw a naked fit guy!!!! I'm dreading it!!!! I just know I'll be crap - I told my niece, the bride, that I really did not fancy going but she said I have to!! All the hens are dreading it - I have no idea how to start drawing a naked bloke!!!

Make sure you take a rubber :D

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
This thread has made me genuinely LOL [as the young folk say]

Tony Hancock in 'The Rebel' anyone?

Self_portrait_detail.jpg

And it feels like a good time to bring this one back . . .

bride.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What can i say.......
Nothing i just have a flair for it i guess. In response to Banjo.

Nice to see there is also other talented artist's in the corner of the football community.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
:ohmy: the poor guy!
You joking the last time i did that i got arrested! I said to the officer i was only gardening but apparently in this Orwellian country, gardening in the front of the house naked next to a major road constitutes gross indecency!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here