Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Man United GONE ?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
That's part of the reason, but the main reason is United's midfielders are far more lax with possession than they used to be, in part down to pressure, but also due to not being as good as their midfield in years past.

I don't think it is. They have many mediocre midfielders who have been punching above their weight for a few seasons and now it's starting to show.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is about the midfield, they're very strong elsewhere. Moyes had a big mistake signing Fellaini, having missed out on Bale they should have signed Ozil. They could miss out on the Champions League because of that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
606 might be worth avoiding if United lose today

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It is about the midfield, they're very strong elsewhere. Moyes had a big mistake signing Fellaini, having missed out on Bale they should have signed Ozil. They could miss out on the Champions League because of that.

They should go for a World Class signing like Gerr.... oh wait.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I think it would be good listening, sadly they'll recover before the final whistle so we'll be denied the pleasure of the arrogant mancs' non-stop whining.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They should go for a World Class signing like Gerr.... oh wait.

It's ironic that Gerrard-led Liverpool are putting one mid-table team to bed whilst Man Utd are labouring against a lesser side.

Cleverley and Nani both subbed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-2

quick edit

3-2

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to United, to come back. Just shows they can't be written off as a force, but there are 5 other good teams this year.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Massive upset as Manure take the lead at Old Trafford :whistle:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
For all the criticism of Moyes being pragmatic and too conservative, his substitutions at 2-1 down today were bold and played a key part in United coming back to win. Throwing on an extra forward in Hernandez who scored and bringing on Valencia to play at right back but to get him to make overlapping runs was a smart move that paid off. That's the type of move Ferguson would have made with his team losing 2-1 with 15 minutes left. Moyes was rewarded for his boldness.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm torn because I quite Moyes, but would like to see an end to the dominance of MUFC, or at least some other teams occupying the top places in the table. Interesting that both the Merseyside teams are in the top four - a shift of power in the North West, maybe?

A draw would have suited me today, because I can't stand Mark Hughes and I'm enjoying him using all of his management 'skills'. I wonder how Stoke fans feel about giving Pulis the elbow, given his replacement's performance so far...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

There were loads of Utd :tosser: texting 5 live at half time calling for Moyes head, some sounded almost suidical, hope Sports Direct ordered Arsenal shirts instead of Utd shirts for their Christmas sales this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here