Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have Hull blown it?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Bruce said after the Bristol City game ( they couldn't beat an already relegated team! ) they were nervous and nothing has changed. By all accounts they were awful at Barnsley and I wouldn't back them to beat Cardiff, even if the Champions rest a few. Why would Cardiff rest any?...they've got months off after saturday and I can see Mackay playing a full side.
Hull won't get through a two legged semi, riddled with nerves and not scoring many goals. Whoever finishes 6th will beat them, be it Leics, Forest, Bolton or Palace.
At the moment, Bolton look a decent bet to make Wembley.

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah definitely prefer Watford t get second. Hope Cardiff appreciate the importance and give it a proper go

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We could easily lose to Hull or Watford at a one-off game at Wembley. We have shared 3 points with the pair of them, and whilst both teams have been better than us over the course of the season, I'd say right now we would probably be incredibly evenly matched with both of them.

I have no preference. I think whoever finishes 3rd will end up winning their semi-final and I just hope we are there to play them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have no preference. I think whoever finishes 3rd will end up winning their semi-final and I just hope we are there to play them.

I don't. If it's Watford, they'll be firm favourites to win their semi. If it's Hull, I'm doubtfui they'd pick themselves up to beat Bolton, Leicester or Forest. If Palace slip to 6th, they might beat them.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't. If it's Watford, they'll be firm favourites to win their semi. If it's Hull, I'm doubtfui they'd pick themselves up to beat Bolton, Leicester or Forest. If Palace slip to 6th, they might beat them.

I'm with that ... I'm hoping (long shot) for the other 3 to be Hull, Palarse and Forest ... don't really care about the order, will be much more confident than (say) Watford, Bolton and Leics

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
I want Watford to get the automatic spot. Partly because i want them out of the way and partly because I think they deserve it (putting the whole loans farce to one side). They are the only team that i have seen this season that really outplayed us. Others have deserved results because they had a plan and played it well, but Watford played football and were simply better.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm with that ... I'm hoping (long shot) for the other 3 to be Hull, Palarse and Forest ... don't really care about the order, will be much more confident than (say) Watford, Bolton and Leics

I'm pretty much 100% with you on those lists. Don't mind if its Bolton rather than Forest, though.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
R

But don't you have a transfer embargo in the summer window?

As HB says its not really..just the FA or whoever want to check our transfers which I thought they did anyway but then who knows with them as they let Bassini take us over in the first place!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I want Watford to get the automatic spot. Partly because i want them out of the way and partly because I think they deserve it (putting the whole loans farce to one side). They are the only team that i have seen this season that really outplayed us. Others have deserved results because they had a plan and played it well, but Watford played football and were simply better.

Exactly this. One of only 9 defeats was Watford and they were so much better than us. Can't say that about any other team I've seen this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here