Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a look at my programmes website

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When did they stop hyphenating "to-day?", I didn't realise it was so recent.

Time to bring it back in, alongside 'teen-ager.'

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brilliant. You sometimes see some rare and/or old programmes in Snoopers Paradise. Shall I snaffle them up for you if you don't have them on this site?

Ps How many hours have you spent scanning?!

Pps Is that your or my setting that flicks through the pages automatically on FlickR?

Last edited:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Brilliant. You sometimes see some rare and/or old programmes in Snoopers Paradise. Shall I snaffle them up for you if you don't have them on this site?

Ps How many hours have you spent scanning?!

Pps Is that your or my setting that flicks through the pages automatically on FlickR?

Best way to view them is to pause the slideshow (bottom left) and then go full screen (bottom right) on Flickr. Then you can browse using the arrow keys... luverly.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Can anyone explain why I just get a blank dark blue screen?

When did they stop hyphenating "to-day?", I didn't realise it was so recent.
images

Nice thought but they'd be 1GB an issue...
Surely it could be converted to a much smaller format?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
images

Surely it could be converted to a much smaller format?

I'd guess that when the InDesign sections were approved by the client they'd be distilled as print-ready PDFs - the only low res PDFs on the system would be of the earlier proofs. A solution for future seasons would be to have a low res pdf prepared of the whole issue.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd guess that when the InDesign sections were approved by the client they'd be distilled as print-ready PDFs - the only low res PDFs on the system would be of the earlier proofs. A solution for future seasons would be to have a low res pdf prepared of the whole issue.

No, because you can open up PDFs in Acrobat and then export them to a lower resolution.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The BHA v Doncaster first Amex league match programme is (or at least it was yesterday) selling in the British Fart Foundation charity shop on London Rd for 50p if anyone's interested in owning a bit of Albion programme history. No idea why someone would have parted with it...must have been one of our plastic fans.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Terrific website - well done. A real labour of love!

Seen the programme for my first ever game - apparently I watched Martin O'Neill and Duncan McKenzie in the opposition. Don't remember any of it other than telling my Dad afterwards that we won 2-1, when in fact we had drawn 2-2! Well I was only 6 years old.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Terrific website now book marked. Are you only going to use home programmes or are you going to put away games on there as well. I have nearly every home and away programmes from 87 - to around 95 if you need to borrow any?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Terrific website now book marked. Are you only going to use home programmes or are you going to put away games on there as well. I have nearly every home and away programmes from 87 - to around 95 if you need to borrow any?

In time, aways as well.

I've got to get the rest of the homes done first and then I'll see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here