Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a good Saturday evening?

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Fragmented Badger said:
Oh my word, did I really sing that out loud?:ohmy:

I recall a Fed love-in, but didn't manage to remember any of the lyrics. What an afternoon - I have now decided that all Albion matches next season are a chance to confess my love for the Argie Love Machine, f*** supporting the team:lolol:

You did indeed sing that song- followed by a round of applause :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I actually cannot remember my Saturday. Why the hell did we (Scott and Scissorhands) end up at the dogs? And why did we take a photo of every albion player, and most of all why on earth did I chat up Andrew Hawes? ???

tom witham - the mind is slightly blurry from the minute you managed to fall over thin air upon leaving worthing station

their was definently a fed love in, then we spent about an hour after the game chatting up the players as they left, particularly when andrew hawes was flattered with the suggestion he should replace motson

on the journey home we just decided to go dog racing, despite not having any money to bet with. you left quite early, then me and scissors said we would levae at the end of every race, but ended up staying to see some little kid tumble over, a dog called hes a monkey win and play the rape game

it was a most enjoyable day - especially when before the game we managed to wander into the worthing fc dressing room kitchen area when leaving the toilet

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Scotty M said:
tom witham - the mind is slightly blurry from the minute you managed to fall over thin air upon leaving worthing station

their was definently a fed love in, then we spent about an hour after the game chatting up the players as they left, particularly when andrew hawes was flattered with the suggestion he should replace motson

on the journey home we just decided to go dog racing, despite not having any money to bet with. you left quite early, then me and scissors said we would levae at the end of every race, but ended up staying to see some little kid tumble over, a dog called hes a monkey win and play the rape game

it was a most enjoyable day - especially when before the game we managed to wander into the worthing fc dressing room kitchen area when leaving the toilet

We quickly moved after that.

Then we upset people when placing bets by talking about blind people, and a person in a wheelchair.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I think the whole day can be described as a gay love-in:love:

womcghee39.JPG

:love:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
i recall EVERYTHING from yesterday except for entering the ground..

Absolutely SPLENDID day out lads - admittedly we may have embarassed ourselves with the Turienzo singing, but it was well worth it.

Oh yes, i lost my phone on the train, what a cock up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here