Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a good Saturday evening?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have a good Saturday evening?

Edward Scissorhands said:
I can't believe a coon won ;)

i cant believe that mans eyebrow:bowdown: :love:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Had a very pleasant Saturday evening thank you, courtesy of 8 cans of Oranjeboom for fiver.

Thats why mums gone to Iceland
:lolol:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I spent my Saturday evening arguing with a stupid person.

I'm all about people making their own choices and raising their kids their own way but when someone turns their four month old baby forward facing in their car seat I can't bite my tongue. So we had a huge spat and she told me I am an incapable mother because my son and daughter are still riding in harnessed car seats aged eight and five.

She laughed at me. Oh well, her email will be choc full of scary videos about what happens when you turn your kid FF and get hit. Maybe she'll be scared into turning him back round.

Ugh. I just don't get it. Children are so precious and the stupid people in the world just don't get it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have a good Saturday evening?

Have you sorted out your photos yet? :D

on the way my friend

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Starry said:
I spent my Saturday evening arguing with a stupid person.

I'm all about people making their own choices and raising their kids their own way but when someone turns their four month old baby forward facing in their car seat I can't bite my tongue. So we had a huge spat and she told me I am an incapable mother because my son and daughter are still riding in harnessed car seats aged eight and five.

She laughed at me. Oh well, her email will be choc full of scary videos about what happens when you turn your kid FF and get hit. Maybe she'll be scared into turning him back round.

Ugh. I just don't get it. Children are so precious and the stupid people in the world just don't get it.

You just would not believe some people. Mrs P and I were driving home yesterday afternoon, following a car doing about 30 or 40 with a child that must have been about 10 or so, leaning out of the rear window!!!! He was sticking his head right out of the window - both parents sitting in the front not taking a blind bit of notice.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
pasty said:
You just would not believe some people. Mrs P and I were driving home yesterday afternoon, following a car doing about 30 or 40 with a child that must have been about 10 or so, leaning out of the rear window!!!! He was sticking his head right out of the window - both parents sitting in the front not taking a blind bit of notice.

It really, REALLY bothers me.

I've called the 101 police number numerous times and given the number plate when children are not properly restrained. I saw a mum/grandma carrying a baby on their lap in a car at Sainsburys and called, waited and the police motorbike came while they were in the shop and just observed when they came back out, baby on the lap again and the police pulled them and wouldn't allow them to leave.

There is no reason not to restrain your child properly. And for the love of everything do not put your kid in their seat with a big winter coat on and do not use the seat with twisted straps.

It's my soap box subject :p

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Starry said:

The same stupid people who will allways look for someone else to blame when they're kids get hurt. But will never look at they're own incompetence as parents or adults!

It anger's me big time as well!

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Starry said:

I've called the 101 police number numerous times and given the number plate

Whats the 101 number about Starry? Not heard of it. I wanted to ring the police yesterday, but didn't really want to dial 999

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It's the non emergency police number.

It's not nationwide yet, but is already operating in Hampshire. You can call for all the police stuff that isn't worthy of a 999 call.

I think next year it goes nationwide.

http://www.101.gov.uk/

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Have a good Saturday evening?

Good good. :)

I cannot wait for the eyebrows :D

woeyebrow50.JPG

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
Fragmented Badger said:
I actually cannot remember my Saturday. Why the hell did we (Scott and Scissorhands) end up at the dogs? And why did we take a photo of every albion player, and most of all why on earth did I chat up Andrew Hawes? ???

You must remember your song-

Posh Spice is a slapper
She really is a hoe
And whens she shagging Beckham
She thinks of Turienzo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here