Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hastings Utd Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ( Development ) Tuesday 9th July 2013, 7.45PM K.O

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
To Brighton. They have timetables on the internet you know.

I think it'll be easier and nicer to walk to Hastings than Ore... which i think is similar to Southwick Station. The 10.15 from Hastings is the fast service (from Ashford) that doesn't stop much, and takes about 1 hour to get back to Brighton. That train doesn't stop at Ore.

So i reckon, leave on the final whistle, get a move on down to Hastings station (passing some shops to pick up some tinnies etc) in time to catch the 10.15 express.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am heading down. Going to do an article looking at the development squad players' potential for knocking on the first team door this season for my website. Should be up tomorrow.

The Pilot Field is a lovely place to watch football on a night like this.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It's gogeous weather here on my lunch break in TN34 :D

Exceited for the match tonight and hoping to see a bunch of the youngsters. If it's half as exciting as last year's contest, we'll be in for a belter!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
@OfficialBHAFC: Albion starting XI: (4-3-3) Smith (GK); Hunt, Rea, Maksimenko, Barnett; Harris, Richards, Starkey; Barker, Agdestein, Dickenson. #BHAFC

Anyone know who Starkey is?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
See the official thread.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here