Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAS tonights GAME become a MUST win match ?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I am NOT one to HYSTERICALLY overreact but for the FIRST time in YEARS there is a GRATE negative FEELING around the CLUB. IF we go into SATURDAYS game on the BACK of TOO defeats and ALL Barbers MUGGING of the CUSTOMERS as well AS the GHOST of Gus POYET looming OVER the AMEX even STEVIE Wonder CAN see the FANS turning UGLY if WE do NOT beat DERBY.

IT is VITAL that WE win TONIGHT as our SEASON hinges on THIS game and I just HOPE Oscar realises THIS otherwise the BOO boys will be GUNNING for him.

I agree for once, lose and Qscar will be sacked. Charlie Oatway will be caretaker boss. The cleaning lady will be promoted to caretaker. Barber will not employ a cleaning lady. The toilets will look as bad as a Palace changing room. Ticket sales will drop. Only the bottom bowl of The Amex will open. A Pound shop will lease the club shop. The trains and park and ride will stop. Caravans will Squat in the car park. Support will dwindle and the club will fold...............the demolition team will move in by Thursday and raise the ground by Friday.
A weeks a long time in football eh Ernest?...we must win this one!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Put it this way (one final game aside)- was our season a complete disaster last time round, following an opening day defeat at Hull and subsequent loss in the League Cup at Swindon?
Nope, it was a complete disaster last time around following an opening day defeat to Swindon and subsequent loss to Hull in the league :p

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I agree for once, lose and Qscar will be sacked. Charlie Oatway will be caretaker boss. The cleaning lady will be promoted to caretaker. Barber will not employ a cleaning lady. The toilets will look as bad as a Palace changing room. Ticket sales will drop. Only the bottom bowl of The Amex will open. A Pound shop will lease the club shop. The trains and park and ride will stop. Caravans will Squat in the car park. Support will dwindle and the club will fold...............the demolition team will move in by Thursday and raise the ground by Friday.
A weeks a long time in football eh Ernest?...we must win this one!

I think Withdean is still available to hire for the Derby game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here