Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAS tonights GAME become a MUST win match ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The ARS is READY and waiting for the MASSIVE protest

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Would like to get through the first two rounds of the Capital One Cup and draw a big club like Manchester United or Chelsea.

Lose tonight - no panic but it puts more pressure on the Derby match on Saturday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Right you are, the league is our bread and butter.
Good effort, HT. :thumbsup:

It's good to see there are one or two others who agree with Mark's (and my) line of thinking. The league is where Oscar will be judged, not cup matches against lower league outfits.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we don't win I'm not going again and just in case we don't win I'm not going tonight either.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Personally I think we missed a trick in not replacing Gus with Ian Dowie.

Not only does Dowie have experience at this level, but when not involved with the first team squad he could be used to frighten away birds from the new training facilities when they try to eat the grass seed.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It would be a nice game to win, just to get one on the board for OG. I wouldn't be as bold to say the League Cup doesn't matter, just ask Swansea fans. Of course it's not as important as the league, but a cup run is always nice.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Put it this way (one final game aside)- was our season a complete disaster last time round, following an opening day defeat at Hull and subsequent loss in the League Cup at Swindon?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With the unforgivable SHAMBLES of the full back situation, the less games we have to play the better probably, so the League Cup is totally unimportant.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Put it this way (one final game aside)- was our season a complete disaster last time round, following an opening day defeat at Hull and subsequent loss in the League Cup at Swindon?

Yes because we lost to palace in the play offs!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's certainly a MUST-NOT-GO-TO-PENALTIES match, or else we'll all be walking back into Brighton afterwards :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here