Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
ooh, should anyone be antagonising Sid, he is obviously very hard!!!

hard to take seriously that is, what a complete knob

You miss my point i aint hard, not pretending to be, just like seeing celebrations on the pitch, is that REALLY that bad?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Bit like Sid's brain cell then.

tumblr_lll37sYGY51qahhxwo1_250.gif

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You are a Nagasaki knob jockey...you would risk the club losing points and getting fined just so you can run on the pitch and say "Look at me"! But if YOU want to do it...go ahead the sooner they ban you and chuck you out the better..Albion do not need idiots that live in the past and it will give you a chance to go and get educated to a civilised standard!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
when was the last time a club was deducted points for a CELEBRATION on the pitch, no agg just celebrating.??

when was the last time you saw a pitch invasion apart from when we won league 1, which im sure the fa let us and this was a big deal and for another other team who were in the same situation, but just to have a pitch invasion because we are playing our rivals thats just stupid you dont see arsenal and spurs doing that. man u liverpool or any of the big rivals, no

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
when was the last time you saw a pitch invasion apart from when we won league 1, which im sure the fa let us and this was a big deal and for another other team who were in the same situation, but just to have a pitch invasion because we are playing our rivals thats just stupid you dont see arsenal and spurs doing that. man u liverpool or any of the big rivals, no

They play each other on the regs... Now the derbys who dont play each other on the regs, it happens, and imo i think looks great a mass CELEBRATION.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That thread was to see what peoples opinions are on grassing for minor issues, that is all.

You think lobbing a bottle at a player is a minor issue?

You are more fecking stupid than people are giving you credit for.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Christ alive. What is the world coming to.

It would be a worry if I were to invade the pitch from the WSU, so NO, I won't be doing so. Personally though, I like to see the Albion faithful joyfully, dancing around the back of the net. The same as I smiled at the Pikey from Blackpool who did the same. Crikey has football changed that mush over the last 20 years that we now have to sit and drink flasks of coffee, and clap and say " oh jolly good show, lovely goal, what a jolly fine chap".

Each to their own, If you are an old fart, then fine... I do not have a problem with that, but I will be the saddest person on the planet when the dullards stop people.......

Standing up
Singing
Swearing - Yes I do get carried away Sometimes ... sorry. That is what the family stand is for.
Drinking .... woooooo yes Beer. Oooohhh naughty.
AND YES - The odd , Rare , well deserved pitch invasion.

Some of my best memories of football from my younger days were Deano's free kick against Ipswich, and tearing on the pitch with the masses. Even the South stand at the Goldstone used to enjoy the odd pitch invasion.

I for one feel sorry for the younger generation of football fan who will never experience terracing, and I would add pitch invasions to this as well.

Does nobody else look back and cherish the old videos of the North stand piling on to the hallowed turf in celebration ???.

AWAITS SLATING.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You think lobbing a bottle at a player is a minor issue?

You are more fecking stupid than people are giving you credit for.

Hardly front page is it?

mangetout!!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
And, clearly, Gus doesn't like it, delaying the promotion celebrations because people went on the pitch. So, no, not a good idea.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Christ alive. What is the world coming to.

It would be a worry if I were to invade the pitch from the WSU, so NO, I won't be doing so. Personally though, I like to see the Albion faithful joyfully, dancing around the back of the net. The same as I smiled at the Pikey from Blackpool who did the same. Crikey has football changed that mush over the last 20 years that we now have to sit and drink flasks of coffee, and clap and say " oh jolly good show, lovely goal, what a jolly fine chap".

Each to their own, If you are an old fart, then fine... I do not have a problem with that, but I will be the saddest person on the planet when the dullards stop people.......

Standing up
Singing
Swearing - Yes I do get carried away Sometimes ... sorry. That is what the family stand is for.
Drinking .... woooooo yes Beer. Oooohhh naughty.
AND YES - The odd , Rare , well deserved pitch invasion.

Some of my best memories of football from my younger days were Deano's free kick against Ipswich, and tearing on the pitch with the masses. Even the South stand at the Goldstone used to enjoy the odd pitch invasion.

I for one feel sorry for the younger generation of football fan who will never experience terracing, and I would add pitch invasions to this as well.

Does nobody else look back and cherish the old videos of the North stand piling on to the hallowed turf in celebration ???.

AWAITS SLATING.

People like you give me hope for the game.

Thank you.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
More and more I think Sid is a fairly sophisticated spoof.

that said we are pals after standing toe to toe on the internet and not blinking once mate. learned to respect each uvver didn't we. sid? top boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here