Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
It's a bit small-time as well IMO - you don't see United fans doing it when they score against City, or Inter fans when they score against Milan, or Barca fans when they score against Real etc...

Man United - ALWAYS at least one gets on.. there the best at it, always on sky you seen at least one slipping up on the way in.:lolol:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I thought the schools had all gone back.

Clearly 'special' schools terms are different.

I am not a thick as you think.

Also I know you didnt know this but i have a nephew who is downs syndrome, and he has the ability to do alot in his life, even though he does go to a 'special school'.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does anyone want me to open a book on the NSC betting game in respect of this?

2/7 Sid fails to do anything
Evens Sid is a spoof account and does not exist
11/8 gets hauled away by stewards before getting on the pitch
3/1 doesn't know what colours we play in and hits Greer thinking he's a Palace player
15/1 tries to nosh off Gus

etc.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Does anyone want me to open a book on the NSC betting game in respect of this?

2/7 Sid fails to do anything
Evens Sid is a spoof account and does not exist
11/8 gets hauled away by stewards before getting on the pitch
3/1 doesn't know what colours we play in and hits Greer thinking he's a Palace player
15/1 tries to nosh off Gus

etc.

11/8 is a cracking bet, wont get booted out though... might get half myself over the ad board, but against donny they were very good at there job, fair play to them.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wind up merchant. No one can really be as thick as he is making himself out to be

Was just going to say this. Southern_sid seems more and more like a spoof account, parodying football hooligans.

Despite thinking that, my opinions are:
1) Post-goal pitch invasions are for special, meaningful goals. That dramatic last minute winner/equaliser against a club that is expected to beat you with ease, that goal that earns the point(s) that keep you up/get you promotion/qualification. It is not intended for any old goal. Celebrating as if scoring against paace is some sort of achievement is demeaning to our club/team, and would be a source of embarrassment, and the palace fans would rightly make fun of out reaction.
2) If we invade the pitch after every goal we score against them, we'd spend more time on it than off...

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
No you didn't, but the fact you started a thread about would people grass if it did happen would suggest otherwise.

Not that you would though, because you sound like my 13 year old Nephew.

That thread was to see what peoples opinions are on grassing for minor issues, that is all.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Such a stupid idea Sid.

Love this post, made me laugh out loud!
Scratchcard, Uncle Morty, Big Vern and Pete Longpockets are going to get into some serious substance abuse before the match and be totally psyched up for warfare at this match.

We're planning to mix Sherbert Fountains with pure Haribo Gummy Bears, get into the Austin Allegro, and take on Palace at The Swan before the match. It will be too to toe, but no scarfers, no grannies, no kids, no plastics needed. This time it's going to be one on one against their top boys.

I'm planning to show their general, ''Interesting' Nigel the Third, a clean pair of heels at Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, and Big Vern has just memorised all of the key numbers in Top Trumps Harry Potter and the Wizard's Sleeve against Jimmy Jizzbuckets from Norbury.

Palace will be returning to Selhurst with their heads held low, no doubt about it.

God Bless the Queen Mum (and Cass Pennant)

LP

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
ooh, should anyone be antagonising Sid, he is obviously very hard!!!

hard to take seriously that is, what a complete knob

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here