Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Sammi offered his resignation?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How can he possibily be happy with that squad?
He came because of our ambition and as it stands he's being made to look like a right ****,just hope he gets the right players in,but looking at things i don't see quality players wanting to join us at this moment in time.

Well lets hope he's not as reactionary as some of the morons posting here, eh?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its a measure of the state of the general state of concern about the way this season is panning out that a surprisingly large number of people wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true. Me included.

D

Deleted member 22389

I just can't put NSC down today, it's messing up my work.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do you think fans of other clubs think their owner is selling AND manager resigning all because no signings have been made for a month?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Do you think fans of other clubs think their owner is selling AND manager resigning all because no signings have been made for a month?

Probably not, but you have forgotten to add the club have let go or failed to resign many of the fans favourite players from the previous season.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I also don't understand why people use threads like this to reinforce their silly view that this club is a LAUGHING STOCK.

He hasn't resigned. This is a silly rumor. Stop pissing your knickers until you see an official announcement from the club!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Differs to what I've heard in that Sami is so exacting in what he wants, that is why we appear to be struggling on acquisitions. He knows what he wants and nothing else will do. He doesn't want to waste money just to bolster the squad with numbers.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Differs to what I've heard in that Sami is so exacting in what he wants, that is why we appear to be struggling on acquisitions. He knows what he wants and nothing else will do. He doesn't want to waste money just to bolster the squad with numbers.

I won't ask names, but would it be fair to suggest the players he wants are a bit of our reach...?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Is that not very similiar to what you said about Oscar? Are his targets achievable?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Does that equate to Oscars list of too expensive or not available?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I wonder what his requirements were for us to end up with O'Grady.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So far we've signed a very good CB, a squad player that fills a 3rd striker role, on the fringe of signing our 2nd best player last year. If Buckley goes we've lost the CB of last year (but I believe AH covers that), Ulloa (we've yet to see that marquee signing), Buckley (who doesnt fit the new tactics and I'm guessing will be replaced by McCourt).

There's two weeks left of the window, we're lacking players, there's a loan window to follow. Do you think SH thinks they don't know what they're doing? I think he would have known about Ulloa and Buckley going before agreeing to join.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here