Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Sammi offered his resignation?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't understand the heading, he would have just resigned if he was unhappy. But to offer his resignation, would be that he feels he has someway failed and left it to his boss to decide whether to accept or not?

This entirely. If he was not happy with the situation, he would just go. He would only offer his resignation if it seemed he had contributed to the curren transfer situation.

It'll be alright on the night.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My wife rang me from her work before the OP posted saying the same. Sure it is a wind up by somebody, elsewhere!!!:rolleyes:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How can he possibily be happy with that squad?
He came because of our ambition and as it stands he's being made to look like a right ****,just hope he gets the right players in,but looking at things i don't see quality players wanting to join us at this moment in time.

D

Deleted member 22389

My wife rang me from her work before the OP posted saying the same. Sure it is a wind up by somebody, elsewhere!!!:rolleyes:

In the argus thread here, someone mentioned they heard it on Talksport. Sami Hypia has resigned or has held talks with the chairman offering his resignation!!!
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11407901.Buckley_deal__expected_today_/#commentsList

Either a complete wind up merchant, or something in it. Sorry to get thread worked up more than it already is, but I though it was worth mentioning.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
In the argus thread here, someone mentioned they heard it on Talksport. Sami Hypia has resigned or has held talks with the chairman offering his resignation!!!
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11407901.Buckley_deal__expected_today_/#commentsList

Either a complete wind up merchant, or something in it. Sorry to get thread worked up more than it already is, but I though it was worth mentioning.

Christ, Argus comments? Does anyone read them? Obviously some people do! The same post includes:
"I have to wonder if the plan is to sell everything and hope FFP crashes the transfer market? "

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is getting silly.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Can we get a reliable SOURCE in here?

If this was true expect to hear about the explosion of a small nuclear warhead in the leicestershire region, such would be my fury.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Dear God.

I wish [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] had gone through on his threat and shut the forum now.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What?

Our last manager offered his resignation.

Point taken - but there would be a different gloss on him going because he was the problem or contributing to the situation, and him going because he thinks he has been "sold a pup".

I don't think he would do the second.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What is going on at the club at the moment ?

Directors purchasing shares.

Millions of pounds worth of player sales, and rumours of March going as well.

Limited money spent on incoming players.

The club must see this doesn't look good.

Is there a significant problem ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here