Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There must be something seriously wrong at BHAFC if managers do not want to stick around when such a huge investment has been made in the infrastructure and team.

Something, somewhere must surely be wrong in the set up ?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
alan_curbishley_1154565c.jpg

big success in management, former player........ get him in

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
If that sky report is right and he has said he wants to leave then he will go - Oscar is a polite man so offering to resign is his way of leaving

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clearly there is a serious issue at BHAFC if managers keep leaving given the huge investment recently.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
There must be something seriously wrong at BHAFC if managers do not want to stick around when such a huge investment has been made in the infrastructure and team.

Something, somewhere must surely be wrong in the set up ?

Or.........offers/more money

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If he has resigned then he's gone, the club won't have to pay compensation. Suits everyone.
Garcia has shown me nothing in the last 10 months. I haven't a clue what his style of play is or his vision.
Use this as a blessing and get a proven manager in who has a track record of improving youngsters and experience of the championship.
Garcia was a massive gamble that has failed. This isn't knee jerk, I've been very open in my doubts about Garcia since before Xmas. Not that I'm happy about it, far from it.

> Not kneejerk
> Doubted the manager before the halfway point of the season with a massive injury crisis

Ok m8 :thumbsup:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I heard this last week that he was off (one of these famous rumours). Was told he is frustrated with the club and has other offers. We will wait and see but I have feeling he won't be here for next year (no substance to these to this though!).

Oct 25, 2003
I must admit that, as someone who is usually very supporrive of Albion managers, I simply haven't quite warmed to Oscar

I'm very 'meh' about this news

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Certainly does seem time to decide whether the Spanish style is worth persisting with. At it's best, it can be brilliant but on days like today, it's very dull. It seems madness that we can have a player like CMS and not play to his strengths.

I love the pass and move, possession style but more flexibility built in wouldn't go amiss. There is a middle ground between tiki taka and hoofing it. .

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that is the bloody story of my life
you start to believe in somebody after a **** season where we might have done a lot better and prepared to give the guy another season/chance

now this

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, with news now obtained from a reliable source, I can go back to reading my book.

Dec 29, 2011
If he has resigned then he's gone, the club won't have to pay compensation. Suits everyone.
Garcia has shown me nothing in the last 10 months. I haven't a clue what his style of play is or his vision.
Use this as a blessing and get a proven manager in who has a track record of improving youngsters and experience of the championship.
Garcia was a massive gamble that has failed. This isn't knee jerk, I've been very open in my doubts about Garcia since before Xmas. Not that I'm happy about it, far from it.

Since before Christmas? So you were criticizing a manager who had less than 6 months experience in the league, was missing Bridcutt, Ulloa, Buckley and a few other of his most important players, but despite all this still had us 9th in the table?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here