Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I predicted it 15 minutes before this thread was started in the Ernest vote on Oscar thread.... :wink:

Ps i told us how to win today and nobody would listen and i predicted a 4-1 defeat too....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All the self righteous tw*ts on here calling for a ban on the OP should take a long look at themselves. The fact that the story broke here before anywhere else shows the true strength of a forum like this. Perhaps the powers that be should review just who should be getting banned - isn't the demanding of a yellow card for an opposition player itself deemed dissent and also a yellow card offence?? Absolute tw*ts

If you believed every rumour that was started on here you'd be a tosser of the highest order, you self-righteous ****.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There is just one thing that leads me to believe that there may be some substance here.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] refuses to confirm or deny.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
If he wants to go, I would let him. F*** him.

Albion need heart and passion. Calderon is all that personified and represents everything we stand for. Zola & Calde would be awesome IMO

Oct 25, 2003
My shortlist:
-David Ginola
-Cobi Jones
-Tony Blair
-Hidetoshi Nakata
-Mark Bosnich
-Marian Pahars
-Eyal Berkovic
-Mia Hamm

Failure to get one of these will prove that there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG AT THE CLUB

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Heard this from someone at club. Don't know any details regarding why and not going to name person but he's a reliable source.

I think the NSC know it alls and football oracles have gone a bit quiete on here now, I wonder why ????? Ha ha
You were spot on son.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If true another shout for Steve Clarke excellent coach, good contacts and attractive football

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
We are truly spoilt for choice.

crawley-boss-steve-evans.jpg

Or if our old mate walks from QPR and fancies a nice two hour commute from Sandbanks?

harry-redknapp_2436377b.jpg

Then there is always....

Neil%20Warnock.jpg

What could possibly go wrong?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Malky please or Hoddle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here