Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I'm afraid the route the club has gone down with a so called " philosophy " there isn't many managers u can get without restructuring the whole club!!!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I find this hard to believe,we started the season in the press and footballing world as a laughing stock due to poogate,the sacking of Gus,no good buys, New manager,a lot of injuries with which everybody expected a mid-table finish,we ended up 6th which given all of the negatives is an over achievement and no reason for Oscar to quit.

My sentiments also .Well said

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You or I could sit at a desk and write that, though.

Right. But if I just made up shit with no substance, I would be unlikely to be Deputy News Editor at a national tabloid

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right. But if I just made up shit with no substance, I would be unlikely to be Deputy News Editor at a national tabloid

No, you would be perfectly suited to the job....

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Does this mean Bloom wasn't on he 8:03 train?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
All the self righteous tw*ts on here calling for a ban on the OP should take a long look at themselves. The fact that the story broke here before anywhere else shows the true strength of a forum like this. Perhaps the powers that be should review just who should be getting banned - isn't the demanding of a yellow card for an opposition player itself deemed dissent and also a yellow card offence?? Absolute tw*ts

To be fair, 99% of rumours from "reliable sources" turn out to be bollocks. It's not much surprise this thread went the way it did...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No, we would be perfectly suited to the job....

Rightio. I am sure all is good in the Brighton camp then!

Did these rumours arise to any other teams that lost in play offs in recent time ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here