Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Kaz given Gus a selection headache?

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Just watching The Football League show and the way that Palace's defence appeared to implode when Peterborough were running at them suggests to mr that Lua Lua and Vicente would be perfect for the Away game. Generally I've been disappointed by Vicente this season but his ability to run at players with the ball at his feet is second to none and would cause Palace all kinds of problems. Although saying that Buckley running at defenders is pretty great to watch too...

11:56 from Fareham

Feb 24, 2012
I reckon he's learnt a Lot off Spanish DAVE this season as not only has his crossing/passing improved recently but also his all round positioning and decision making has been much better

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I just don't get why Barnes would be put on the wing for this... With 3 games to go potentially and 3 top wingers in form why just why?

We need Barnes and Ulloa to be the strikers in the 3 games remaining. They'll be tired after a long season and with the possibility of extra time I personally think we need to use them as strikers only! I'd obviously stick with the 1 striker and 2 wingers though! So one on the bench for me...

You could be right though, gus will do whatever he wants and who am I to argue... We've finished higher than I thought we would this season... I'm not saying Barnes should never play on the wing (although I do think he's better up top)... But as we have no other proper striker options I'd like to see him used only as a striker till the end of our season.

You could say Barnes doesn't need a rest given his recent suspension
At the Amex I rather think we caught them on the hop playing such an attacked minded lineup ..can we out think them again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here