Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Bloom changed?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Going slightly off topic, I spoke to a Norwich fan today and asked him how Murray played for Reading last weekend. "A different class to everybody else on the pitch" was his reply :down:

He reads the game well and brings his team mates into play as well as knowing where the back of the net is. Shame he didn't feature much in the Prem because of his injury.

When you get promoted from League One you shouldn't get rid of your target man. Even if he turned out to not be that good it was still logical to keep him as continuity is essential when stepping up to the Championship.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think we have had far more costly tests since then and Poyets team have brought money back into the team when sold which will be far more than the misfits signed during the summer ever will

Fortunately it turned out that way, but mainly because he promised to take Buckley and Bridcutt with him. No one else was in the market for them :)

Selling Ulloa was turned out ok financially, but after buying CMS for £2.5m and buying Ulloa for £2m plus addons we will owe to Almeria, we may only see £3m from that scenario if added together. I am not sure of the conditions in place that will see the full £10m price tag on Ulloa or what we owe Almeria.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Going slightly off topic, I spoke to a Norwich fan today and asked him how Murray played for Reading last weekend. "A different class to everybody else on the pitch" was his reply :down:
just heard Warnock saying he admits Palace lack goal scorers. He obviously does not rate Murray or he's bring him back.

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
I'm happy that we've shown resilience with Hypia and have not taken a knee jerk response but I wonder what the KPIs are in place for Sami. When will the situation hit Blooms piss off point? Maybe the style and nature of the defeats/draws differs vs. Slade?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Im not sure we have had many more managers than most though in the last 4 years though have we ?
Id say were good with that, and have made no changes mid season..?
In fact I would go so far as to say we are very stable when it comes to managers..?

It's not about the amount, but about the reasons they've left. Both left in very murky circumstances and both weren't happy with the clubs transfer policy/controls. It's not working. This is becoming painfully obvious.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Has Bloom changed?

He never calls any more.
He didn't send flowers for my birthday.
He used to care about the same things I did.
Now he won't even spend any time with me.

Maybe I changed, though. Maybe it's me, not him...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Having made one excellent managerial choice, followed by another who was able to make the most of some unfortunate circumstances our Tony may have thought he had an eye for a manager. Hyypia had almost zero track record learning his trade. The Albion is not an environment to experiment to that degree.

Would he have appointed Hyypia four years ago? I doubt it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think unless Hyypia is removed, the unconditional love he receives from practically everyone may start to wane.

Everyone has to be thankful because without him we'd be stuffed, but the bottom line with football fans is the product on the pitch and (apparently) there is always a scapegoat.....

Just an observation and does not reflect how I feel BTW!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here