Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty SOCKS it to the NSC LICKERS (& Hyypia) in the Herald this week

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It could be argued that the word 'legend' or 'legendary' is overused in footballing parlance.

However, as we're all by definition legends on the "legendary Albion internet forum", perhaps we can overlook this one.

You NSC LEGEND. Oh, sorry. :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What absolute horseshit this is:

I’m not for one minute suggesting that Paul Barber, or anyone else at the club is controlling or censoring the forum, but as emotions run high certain threads have been deemed controversial /libellous by moderators and have been removed.
I'm sceptical of Barber but Harty is yesterday's man and a tiresome idiot. About as relevant as Bernard Manning is to modern comedy.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Last Harty column, he suggests he is lucky to have the readership of the Worthing Herald to air his opinions.

He'd be better off airing them on here, but apparently we're not worthy?

I don't even know why people pay special attention to his musings,

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Then you must be either a JCL who doesn't know the history of the club or forgotten if it wasn't for him and Gulls Eye you wouldn't have a club to support

No, I haven't forgotten. His actions in the 90s doesn't give him a carte blanche to be correct or current?

Dick Knight. Ernest. Please read.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
see i dont understand aw dis finashal stuff but I gets cranky wen eva someone as a go at the club. i wanna smack em some times init. Obviously I don't do that like I just get disappointed. VERY!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If Harty hadn't dug deep and published then there wouldn't have been anything for Dick Tight to become chairman of , simple.

If the forefathers of [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] hadn't decided to push on with a club, there would be no football team.

That doesn't mzke his opinion correct.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Polarised opinions make good debating, better than all singing from the same hymn sheet.

Bit of an unnecessary pop at Barber in my view, surely better not to wash you dirty linen in public as clearly there is a hidden agenda here we are not all privy to.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If the forefathers of [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] hadn't decided to push on with a club, there would be no football team.

That doesn't mzke his opinion correct.

Nor yours. But I know who I would listen to first.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hes right the club/Barber have got it wrong this season, they have fed us bullshit from the ' Surprised at the quality of applicant ' to ' Wait until the end of the transfer window before you judge the squad ' we ended up with a shite manager and a weaker squad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We are agreed on that. I'm thankful for his efforts, but I don't think he should be revered.

That's my thoights. It's a bit like TB, both have done their bit to save the club, but it doesn't mean that their word is gospel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here