Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Harsh or poor parking

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That is both fairly poor parking and really harsh from the warden. I'd probably ignore the ticket, personally. They'll write a dozen times and then give up. Absolute jokers.
BE WARNED.

Edit Just spoken to him turned out he has several parking tickets but didn't tell me that little shit! :eek:

My son ignored all letters also.
Yes my boy did that and ended up with a court summons ah yes then i had a visit from the Bailiff's well actually 3 visits from different Bailiff's acting for one parking solutions. Eventually after telling the 1st to to go away. I came to the door for the third one and said i will NOT be responsible for your safety if you come here again. As i was going to well have a word i also stood there filming him and he turned away i said come here and show your face treacle being as you have filmed me all the time. I also mentioned I having a bad time at the moment. I must say i do NOT agree with any violent actions. I never heard from them since but that's probably because my Son paid the fine and the court fees somewhere in the region of £2,000 not bad for a £100 Fine that would have been £50 if paid within 14 days.

Edit He even received a ticket because his visitors permit was upside down, which I appealed and won.

Last edited:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I am intending to appeal this for what I think are obvious reasons but wanted to see if anyone else has had any similar experiences or has anything helpful to add.

You might not be able to make it out from the photo but this is the end bay so not blocking anything or encroaching on any other parking spaces.

This was given for ‘no parking outside a marked bay’ 😂.

View attachment 168124
If this is a private parking ticket don’t do anything until you visit: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/parking-tickets-fines-parking

There’s a process you need to follow to appeal these tickets. Don’t just go down the route that it states on the ticket as many of these parking firms are cowboys and won’t consider your appeal fairly regardless of the situation.

With private parking companies the tickets they issue are just invoices and they need to prove that they have a valid contract with you.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If that's a palette in the bay against the wall, that might get you off!

A quick check on street view shows they care very little about where they leave their rubbish.

To use another football analogy... you could have been killed.
View attachment 168127
Is that bicycle tyre around the lampost active or not ?

'I'll check that for you mate'.
'Cheers mate'.
'Hold on mate, just looking for another angle'.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Took this at the weekend, I'm assuming 'Off road parking" is not on the estate agents details:

setyres 2.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's a ticket issued by a private parking company. Don't pay it. Instead use the guidance on Money Saving Expert parking forum to appeal and get it cancelled ... even if it means using POPLA. @LadySeagull might me able to give you direct advice.

When will businesses learn not to use these parking scam artists ?

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If this is a private parking ticket don’t do anything until you visit: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/parking-tickets-fines-parking

There’s a process you need to follow to appeal these tickets. Don’t just go down the route that it states on the ticket as many of these parking firms are cowboys and won’t consider your appeal fairly regardless of the situation.

With private parking companies the tickets they issue are just invoices and they need to prove that they have a valid contract with you.
When you say "cowboys" you mean criminals. If this is a One Parking Solution then the company is actually run by a convicted criminal. A convicted criminal that tried unsuccessfully to be elected as a Lib Dem Councillor for Worthing. He's an odious little ****.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
When you say "cowboys" you mean criminals. If this is a One Parking Solution then the company is actually run by a convicted criminal. A convicted criminal that tried unsuccessfully to be elected as a Lib Dem Councillor for Worthing. He's an odious little ****.
Couldn’t agree more, you just can’t appeal to the good nature of people whose business model relies on them extorting money from members of the public. The sooner this industry is properly regulated the better.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here