Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Harry versus The Tabloids

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Our fault for reading it. If we didn't it would be pointless them writing about it.
I agree with you. The best way to remove the cancer of the gutter press from society is just to ignore it. Don't ever click on a link, don't even get angry, just aid their slide towards obscelence and bankruptcy by just refusing to engage.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit weird slamming tabloid press but writing something like this...
I could post the video of the wedding in Jordan where the Princess of Wales is talking to the bride, and William is getting tetchy with her, demonstrating to wind it up.
Rude to his wife and the bride.
Do you want me to?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I could post the video of the wedding in Jordan where the Princess of Wales is talking to the bride, and William is getting tetchy with her, demonstrating to wind it up.
Do you want me to?
No

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Do you want me to?
Really not bothered either way tbh!

Seems a very strange way to argue against media intrusion...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When is this cretin going to go away.Arrogant, entitled, hypocritical. He is clearly seriously damaged from his upbringing and mothers death and just needs lots of therapy.On the other hand William had the same upbringing yet seems fine.
You don't stop, do you? Abuse, psychoanalysis and a prescription. You should be working for the NHS as a mental health counsellor with that skill set. Still not managed to put a space after a full stop yet, though, I see. Do make an effort. We have standards on here :shrug: .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Happy for other complainants to win cases but not Harry. He has always wanted publicity when it suited him... As for going to America so he can have a low profile then signing up with Netflix and writing a book. Sure it wont be long before he loses favour with American press
I disagree. That's victim blaming.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Literally anyone for me. They are responsible for the dumbing down of society, an infectious cancer

I absolutely love Harry for no other reason than the sewer sheets hate him. Anyone who brings the tabloids down is great in my books. Evil rags.
Absolutely.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
You don't stop, do you? Abuse, psychoanalysis and a prescription. You should be working for the NHS as a mental health counsellor with that skill set. Still not managed to put a space after a full stop yet, though, I see. Do make an effort. We have standards on here :shrug: .
O dear.I have a stalker.Go away I don't want to play with you.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here