Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Harry versus The Tabloids

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very surprised Harry is bringing up so many disclosures that Mirror barrister can prove had already been seen in other publications

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As far as I know. I know they owned the Ritz and live in the Channel Islands.

Sorry I meant newspapers. I think it’s just the Telegraph. I love that paper. Never read an editorial by any paper in my life, I’m independent thinking, zero interest in what an arrogant left or right wing hack has to say.

I differentiate between the tabloids and the quality papers. The tabloids are scum and that includes the Mirror. They destroy lives.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry I meant newspapers. I think it’s just the Telegraph. I love that paper. Never read an editorial by any paper in my life, I’m independent thinking, zero interest in what an arrogant left or right wing hack has to say.

I differentiate between the tabloids and the quality papers. The tabloids are scum and that includes the Mirror. They destroy lives.
Murdoch owns the Sun and the Times. The propaganda is the same in the Times but coated in an adult way, as opposed to the reading age of 10 in the Sun.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Murdoch owns the Sun and the Times. The propaganda is the same in the Times but coated in an adult way, as opposed to the reading age of 10 in the Sun.
Yeh, same utter tripe, but tripe less likely to be expressed by Keeley, 24 from Southend.

• Haha
Reactions: A1X

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Happy for other complainants to win cases but not Harry. He has always wanted publicity when it suited him... As for going to America so he can have a low profile then signing up with Netflix and writing a book. Sure it wont be long before he loses favour with American press

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Happy for other complainants to win cases but not Harry. He has always wanted publicity when it suited him... As for going to America so he can have a low profile then signing up with Netflix and writing a book. Sure it wont be long before he loses favour with American press
I suggest you borrow a copy of his book and see the stalking the paparazzi have done since he was a child.
He hated having to walk behind his mother’s coffin, for over two miles, aged 12, in front of millions of people. He was famous when he was born so didn’t have to seek publicity.
He wants his family to be safe, where his mother wasn’t. The head of Scotland Yard admitted Harry had received death threats for marrying a mixed race woman. He has been denied Royal Protection, but forbidden to use his own.
There is publicity and there is intrusion and dangerous stalking.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I suggest you borrow a copy of his book and see the stalking the paparazzi have done since he was a child.
He hated having to walk behind his mother’s coffin, for over two miles, aged 12, in front of millions of people. He was famous when he was born so didn’t have to seek publicity.
He wants his family to be safe, where his mother wasn’t. The head of Scotland Yard admitted Harry had received death threats for marrying a mixed race woman. He has been denied Royal Protection, but forbidden to use his own.
He is certainly able to use his own security. What he is not allowed to do is privately employ British Police

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is certainly able to use his own security. What he is not allowed to do is privately employ British Police
No, he needs armed security not police. Politician and Royals get armed police protection as well as plain clothed security. The footmen on the back of carriages are security.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Please note, I am not advocating watching GB News

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
James Hewitt's a king ? :oops:
Grow up. It has been proved time and time again that Harry was already born when the affair began.

Just to help you, here is a photo of Harry’s grandfather in 1950, in Paris Match.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 41

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He requested security from police and offered to pay but was rightly turned down

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm agnostic about the royals, but every word above is true. The ludicrous and offensive mockery of the man and his wife in parts of the media over the last year in particular is indefensible. Its the usual nasty bullying shits and their nasty bullying acolytes, including some who post on NSC. I can't help wondering how much of it is a reflection of an obviously unfulfilled desire among some of the mocking ninnies to have sex with a black woman while, at the same time, being racist.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Grow up. It has been proved time and time again that Harry was already born when the affair began.

Just to help you, here is a photo of Harry’s grandfather in 1950, in Paris Match.
Know all.....

I quote...'But according to USA Today, a book marking the tenth anniversary of Princess Diana’s death entitled After Diana, suggests that Prince Harry himself was concerned about the issue. He apparently asked for a DNA paternity test. The book once again addresses the long-discussed accusation that Hewitt was his father. The American author, Christopher Anderson shockingly suggests that the 22 year old prince may not in fact be third in line to the throne. However, no paternity test has been undertaken and there is no evidence that Harry is not a Windsor. Anderson’s book however is still stoking the rumours ten years on, he names witnesses who in fact say Diana and Hewitt were lovers before, not after, Harry was born.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here