Harry Rednapp has left QPR

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't particularly like Harry Redknapp, but you do yourself no favours by referring to him as melt face every time. He received those injuries as a result of a car crash.

Or so he would have you believe.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
article-2449236-1894919100000578-253_634x485.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although incredibly unlikely what's the contingency plan for QPR (or any team) getting relegated to the conference?

Would the Championship play with 23 teams?
or
Would leagues 1, 2 & conference gain an extra promotion place?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I don't particularly like Harry Redknapp, but you do yourself no favours by referring to him as melt face every time. He received those injuries as a result of a car crash.

Fair enough I shall resist from now on, though given how he lies about everything and nothing is ever his fault they should probably reinvestigate that crash.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Fair enough I shall resist from now on, though given how he lies about everything and nothing is ever his fault they should probably reinvestigate that crash.

Crash happened in 1990 at world cup in Italy i believe and i wonder if he was wearing a seat belt !!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Difficult to be entirely sure what the score is, but if you look at photos of him as Bournemouth manager in the early 1980s, he's no oil painting even then.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
According to a paper yesterday being lined up to manage Newcastle when his knee is ok.

Surely they just made that one up. Whatever Mike Ashleys faults blindly giving a manager a shit load of money to spunk up against a wall is not one of them. Which rules Harry "bare bones" Redknapp out the running.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
So why have the Argus called tonights squad a Simon Ireland line-up?

He picked the side.

I agree it seems an abrupt end, but I was a little surprised as it seemed to drag on once the announcement was made, probably some contractual issue/dispute but I do not know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports