Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Maguire

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
He can keep Phil Jones company as another player who had his confidence absolutely destroyed by boo-boys.

Maguire confidence has been destroyed because the dickhead that is our national manager decided to pick him. Maguire needs time to get his shit together. I actually feel sorry for him as the last thing he needed, when his confidence was obviously shot, was to be picked in a misfiring, tactically inept England side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Southgate should take him out the firing line till he can get back in the England team on merit.

I stopped reading at this point.....

Are we talking about the same manager that introduced two substitutes to take penalties, ultimately miss and receive dogs abuse on social media, he knows jack shite about cause and effect.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I stopped reading at this point.....

Are we talking about the same manager that introduced two substitutes to take penalties, ultimately miss and receive dogs abuse on social media, he knows jack shite about cause and effect.

This, very very much this.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Would it be too much for him to make himself unavailable for selection (others have for various reasons), he could just tell Gareth that he wants to focus on getting his club place back at the moment. Gareth would save face and Harry would gain respect from some of the boo boys. Then when he's playing for Man U like prime Franco Baresi he could make himself available again.

Why would anyone care about respect from anyone dumb enough to boo people?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are we talking about the same manager that introduced two substitutes to take penalties, ultimately miss and receive dogs abuse on social media…

Also passing the stress, responsibility and pressure onto some of the squad's youngest and least experienced players to boot.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Maguire confidence has been destroyed because the dickhead that is our national manager decided to pick him. Maguire needs time to get his shit together. I actually feel sorry for him as the last thing he needed, when his confidence was obviously shot, was to be picked in a misfiring, tactically inept England side.

He’s not going to get anymore minutes from the start in the league at United unless injuries as ETH knows he’s useless.

Southgate shouldn’t have him in the squad either.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He’s not going to get anymore minutes from the start in the league at United unless injuries as ETH knows he’s useless.

Southgate shouldn’t have him in the squad either.
Agree,he’s average not worth the media headache, if Conte didn’t fancy Kane for whatever reason Southgate would be justified in selecting him for England as he’s a top quality striker.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He's a fukken past it carthorse. Who knew? Well, everyone apart from the bent nosed gormless waistcoatwanker. They can both fukk right off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here