Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harry Howell

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Can't see a thread for this young man, which I think he deserves. He is playing so well for the U18s & 21s & such an exciting prospect, you wonder how long before he is blooded in the first team. Maybe before the end of the season he'll get a few minutes at the end of the odd match. Could he even become our youngest ever player.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Such an old name. Love it.

Was he a spiv in World War 2?

1705597483465.png

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Being there at the Reading match I had no idea how old this lad was. It wasn't until the kid with number 95 on his back put away the winning penalty we looked up the lad.
Couldn't believe his age and the confidence shown taking that penalty.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't see a thread for this young man, which I think he deserves. He is playing so well for the U18s & 21s & such an exciting prospect, you wonder how long before he is blooded in the first team. Maybe before the end of the season he'll get a few minutes at the end of the odd match. Could he even become our youngest ever player.
He’s FIFTEEN years old. Calm yourself.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Knowing his parents, he will stay very grounded. Surrounded by football family people. Bright future for sure.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
He’s obviously doing well, but I think we need to maybe take some time to calm down. A lot of people’s first exposure to him was 1 kick in a papa johns trophy game. He’s a good prospect for sure but I don’t think we need to put too much pressure on the lad, and watch his development. I agree with @dazzer6666 though, I think Simmonds is the one to look out for, but IMO will take longer to make an impact because of his position.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He’s obviously doing well, but I think we need to maybe take some time to calm down. A lot of people’s first exposure to him was 1 kick in a papa johns trophy game. He’s a good prospect for sure but I don’t think we need to put too much pressure on the lad, and watch his development. I agree with @dazzer6666 though, I think Simmonds is the one to look out for, but IMO will take longer to make an impact because of his position.
He's since scored a brace for the U21s v Liverpool and setup a goal versus Dinamo Zagreb. AND and he has Hinshelwood heritage, so it's almost guaranteed that he's fabulous.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
He's since scored a brace for the U21s v Liverpool and setup a goal versus Dinamo Zagreb. AND and he has Hinshelwood heritage, so it's almost guaranteed that he's fabulous.
I think he’s getting a lot of hype on the back of those as well. Great to see another player coming through the academy which hasn’t been bought in from another academy, and is homegrown. Another one of the production line.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Both he and Simmonds look very promising.

But they're only 15 and have only just broken into the U21s (because many of the regular U21s are in Dubai).

Give the lads some time to develop before launching them into the toughest league in the world.

Our current youngest ever player didn't end up having an illustrious career with us, as a result of his early breakthrough.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Well if we are going to be all sensible about this then, I look forward to him getting a preseason first team game in August 2026

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cousins with Jack Hinshlewood.

His Dad is a brilliant non-league manager.

Really hope we keep hold of him and he makes it with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here