Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley on the way out?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Agdestein couldn't have made a good impression then! .
This is a bit disappointing for me, I thought he would make a breakthrough given a new manager.

Oct 25, 2003
Anyone know much about Richards? I follow him on twitter, appears to have a good attitude. But I must admit I don't actually know anything about him. Is he a CB or CM?

he's a good christian boy! also he's a defensive midfielder very much in the bridcutt style....looked good against whitehawk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Does Barker look like he'll make it then?

I haven't seen a lot of him to be fair, but the Albion have a dreadful record of developing decent strikers through the youth programme, and I'm not convinced- on little evidence I admit- that Barker will score goals at any decent level.

Someone must have watched him for a while- is there hope for him to develop into a worthwhile prospect?

I reckon he could be a decent winger, in the Kaz mould. Pace, fast feet, takes people on. Don't see him making it as a Championship Striker though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ryan Harley to replace Albert Adomah?. They are completely different players. Adomah is quick, pacy, skillful, with an eye for goals, Harley on the other hand ...
You need to take into account Bristol City are now in League 1 and will only get £1M or so from Wigan for Adomah. Beggars can't be choosers , Harley will be ideal for them.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
It wouldn't surprise me if we cancel the last year of his contract by 'mutual consent' or he is loaned out with his new club paying a small proportion of his wages, much like the Wayne Bridge situation.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I reckon he could be a decent winger, in the Kaz mould. Pace, fast feet, takes people on. Don't see him making it as a Championship Striker though.

He went on loan to Barnet last season though and was sent back to us after only playing one game, which doesn't bode well.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I really hope this is true. Absolutely hilarious. Imagine a bunch of 15 year olds then a lanky lazy **** in the middle of them.

He may have played today then, the U16's played Ireland. Perhaps he is waiting to go on the Denmark tour with them in the hols.....one over age player is allowed i think. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here