Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley on the way out?

Jun 22, 2011
Toby has been told to find another club, Harley was told to go to Portugal with the DS squad he refused to go, he's now training with the rest of the youth team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Toby has been told to find another club, Harley was told to go to Portugal with the DS squad he refused to go, he's now training with the rest of the youth team.

Amazing. Harley really is a tit. I heard a similar story prior to him going on loan to MK Dons...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Seems a bit harsh, why isnt he being given a chance by the new boss, surely he can't have been that crap.

I assume he must be on some big wages if we are trying to force him out of the club, otherwise surely its fair that he gets his chance.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Seems a bit harsh, why isnt he being given a chance by the new boss, surely he can't have been that crap.

I assume he must be on some big wages if we are trying to force him out of the club, otherwise surely its fair that he gets his chance.

Perhaps he really is just that bad, seems to have a poor attitude and lack any commitment. Was infuriating to watch.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I saw Harley in town yesterday, definitely didn't travel to Spain. Wanted to have a word but thought better of it as I wouldn't have had anything nice to say!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Harley has had plenty of time to prove what he can do and as it turns out that's not a lot so it's definitely time to get shot, I'm sure his wages could be put to much better use like on a player that deserves them.

Oct 25, 2003
you'd expect a player pushing for a place in a championship team to really stand out against a team like whitehawk...harley certainly didn't

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Harley has had plenty of time to prove what he can do and as it turns out that's not a lot so it's definitely time to get shot, I'm sure his wages could be put to much better use like on a player that deserves them.

This.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Harley came to us from a Premier League team for a fee, therefore his wages are likely to be significantly more than Crawley can afford.

May well be his level (though I'm sure he is capable of playing higher if he puts his mind to it) but not all the clubs in L1 will be able to pay him what he wants.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If Toby doesn't make it in the first team this season I will DEMAND my money back for my season ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Toby scored a great hattrick in the Sussex Senior Cup Final, his second goal in particular was superb. It's a shame really.

He didn't seem to keep his concentration going during games. You'd hear the coaches shouting to him to 'wake up'.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
whyyy.jpg

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Harley: like a girlfriend who gives amazing head on the first date.....then claims she doesn't like doing it after

Mmmh! two things spring to mind:

1\ You move fast

2\ Possibly a little too fast for your own good by the sound of things

:D

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here